What do you think

kels87gn

I went to a car show in Atlanta this morning and came across this 82 grand national. The guys name is Tim and he has owned the car for 20 years. How rare are these and what are they worth. The power antenna didn't work and it had 100,000 miles on it. Looked extremely clean inside and out and from what I know stock. I plan on putting my 87 GN in some shows this summer and was wondering if anyone could help with those plaques with all your cars information. How do i get logos and such to add to the display?

Attachments

• image-1429948937.jpg
    image-1429948937.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 263
  • image-3050445869.jpg
    image-3050445869.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 235
The thing is probably not a rocket ship, but the Cooooool factor is off the charts in my book.:cool:

Thanks for posting.

Mike Barnard

Weird...just today a buddy of mine say I think I saw an 82 GN somewhere around the metro area. That car is sooooo cool

Ok so you want to know the car's value and you want to know where to get a sign made? I can't help with the value but a couple years ago Kirban said in one of his emails that he knew a guy who made signs. Try contacting Kirban.

I'm going to start showing my car and was looking at where to get access to logos and such to put a sign together. I didn't know much about cars prior to 1985 so that's why I wanted to put this on here. I went to the car show just to see if there were any buicks and that's what I ran across. I will say this though. I've lived in Atlanta for 8 years and I've seen 2 grand nationals. 1 was a complete wreck and the other was in decent shape. Every time I bring mine out it gets a lot of attention so I'm going to start showing it.

Kel

Let me know when your showing it and I'll swing by the show. I'm in Atlanta area as well. Just got my GN over a month ago.

Tad
87 GN
Sent from HTC Sensation

That particular one is the most rare of all the originals.;) Most of them came with the 4.1 and less than 1/3 of them came as turbo coupes.:cool:

I've noticed a large influx of Atlanta people the last couple weeks.

I maybe time to bring back the turbo buick club of atlanta that use to meet at hooters in Gwinnett from back in the day...

I'm southwest of Atlanta.

I also just noticed that locations aren't listed under our avatars anymore. No wonder so many people in for sale don't list their locations!

I too am SW of Atlanta.

I also just noticed that locations aren't listed under our avatars anymore. No wonder so many people in for sale don't list their locations!

I too am SW of Atlanta.

Hey, I'm going to keep those wheels we talked about. Also, do you go to Lagrange ever? Is it even still open? I really want to hit up the 1/8th mile when I get a few things worked out.

I was wondering. I tried to call you Thursday on my way to Atlanta and didn't get an answer. I have no idea of that dump of a 'track' is still open. Most of the time I drove out there they'd be closed or they'd want $20 to get in with nothing going on (and then close 40 minutes later).

If I get a print shop to help with signs does anyone know where to get logos and such used for signage and such, cars show's etc...

Which ones doe you need? I would think you could just use google images to find just about anything you want

The '82's are for sure a rare bird....pretty cool, my son thinks that he will be driving mine when he's old enough in another 4 years....lol.

Looking for any grand national logos ( jpeg, ai, or psd files) for reproduction and use on car show signage. Throse on google images are low resolution and are no good for printing.