What do you think itll run???

Never said it was not capable of 11's but traction and slippage is expected at this point. When will we see the results? :)

Lil Truck said:
Never said it was not capable of 11's but traction and slippage is expected at this point. When will we see the results? :)

Not too sure before I run it I wanna get some dr's though at least. Just wanted a figure from all the experts. Got a lot going on right now so it may not be for a year or so. The info is appreciated though thanks everybody

Nice I'm glad to hear that 11s is all I want for the street as its my dd car. Yeah I would like to upgrade to a FMIC soon and have my trannys built but short on funds ATM but ill get there. Thanks Dave appreciate it!

I think a fmic would be overkill for an 11 sec combo and just make your car run hotter. Get a dutt neck or a stretch slic. Just my opinion. Spend the money on a nice alradco radiator and fans :). Quite possibly my favorite upgrade. I love seeing the temp gauge sit at 170 even on the hottest day.

HouTX87 said:
I think a fmic would be overkill for an 11 sec combo and just make your car run hotter. Get a dutt neck or a stretch slic. Just my opinion. Spend the money on a nice alradco radiator and fans :). Quite possibly my favorite upgrade. I love seeing the temp gauge sit at 170 even on the hottest day.

Nice Yeah I have the gn1performance all aluminum radiator with spal fans already yeah mine sits at about 170 too on really hot days!

This is not true. Check out the SLIC vs. FMIC discussion in the turbo forum. I wouldn't call it overkill because it does allow for more boost without any other changes, and with tuning, even more boost.
As for overheating, only if your cooling system isn't in great shape. If you've got a great cooling system like yours, you could enjoy the benefits of a FMIC.
Why do you think the vast majority of new car manufacturers are moving to FMIC's on their new systems??? The FMIC has a HUGE advantage sitting out there in the cool air stream instead of sitting behind a hot radiator and trying to suck air up through a scoop with a 90 degree bend down close to the hot pavement.

Nice I'm glad to hear that 11s is all I want for the street as its my dd car. Yeah I would like to upgrade to a FMIC soon and have my trannys built but short on funds ATM but ill get there. Thanks Dave appreciate it!

It'll take more than 22psi to get the hp needed with stock heads etc. Look at 25-28 probably if you want well into the 11s. Although I'm hoping to 60' my way to a high 11 this sunday on just 20psi on my te44, but I have a cam and some minor intake port matching (which really helps). Go alky! LOL, jk. Front mounts are great but not needed with a good alky tune. And alky may not be needed with a front mount, depending on your goals. I like 30psi too much to only have a front mount. I do run a CAS V4 btw.

we4Mateo said:
It'll take more than 22psi to get the hp needed with stock heads etc. Look at 25-28 probably if you want well into the 11s. Although I'm hoping to 60' my way to a high 11 this sunday on just 20psi on my te44, but I have a cam and some minor intake port matching (which really helps). Go alky! LOL, jk. Front mounts are great but not needed with a good alky tune. And alky may not be needed with a front mount, depending on your goals. I like 30psi too much to only have a front mount. I do run a CAS V4 btw.

Hmm ok I think I can get in the 11's with some traction drs maybe but well see when I take it to the track when I have time. Let me know how you do. Yeah it's tuned pretty good right now. I may get a front mount just depends if I find a good deal and have the cash too lol. I can't build any boost before the tires start spinning but I can stay at 0-0 vac/boost and launch and with some drs it should help out a lot cause all I do is spin now lol. Let me know how your combo works out man thanks for the info

I do have stock radials but the back is a 245 and front 215 so with drag radials should help out being I think the stock size for the back was 215 and ill run a 245 well see

I'm running bfg drag radials 255/50-16, they're really good on the street but MT's would be much better at the track from what I've read.

HouTX87 said:
I'm running bfg drag radials 255/50-16, they're really good on the street but MT's would be much better at the track from what I've read.

Oh ok so if have to Get some 16" rims for the back then huh?