What do you think itll run???

I'm running a 275-60-15 Hoosier on grand National wheels, rubs a little on one side but nothing a small spacer /BFH doesn't fix

Thats correct.. my driver side rubs on the frame a little when making a right turn. Otherwise everything is ok. I run a 275-60-15 street tire on my T Type wheels and those dont rub at all.

EDIT: Then again I usually run my Hoosiers at 18 psi even on the street lol, so that may have something to do with it.

MonstrNrgy said:
Thats correct.. my driver side rubs on the frame a little when making a right turn. Otherwise everything is ok. I run a 275-60-15 street tire on my T Type wheels and those dont rub at all.

EDIT: Then again I usually run my Hoosiers at 18 psi even on the street lol, so that may have something to do with it.

So I'm thinking then a 265 60 15 would be perfect?

Every car is different when it comes to what you can fit.. The rear ends aren't perfectly center on every car as I'm sure you know. Atleast that's how I understand it. Seeing as I'm only 20 I won't claim to know a whole lot, but enough. Lol

Did you get the link I sent? That's what I would go with. Only downside is they're not safe in the rain.

I run 255/60/15 mt's. I used to run them on the street to and from the track and they work well. I now only run them at the track and just change them there. If I ever get another motor done, I'll probably go to nitto's for dual street/strip duty. The skinny 255s still 60' in the 1.5x range off the foot brake. That's enough for me. :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app