What did you do to your GN today?

Installed my new fuel pressure transducer and wired it up. And its not operational.... 3.8 problems again hahaha. Also found I need a new alchy pump, mine is leaking. Will order one from Julio next week. No rush.

...removed rusted, busted rear brake line from the wife's T Top and mopped up another puke puddle from a GD Buick! Shined up and ready to drive for the first time in over a month and.....
Why do we put up with this crap?

Drove mine to work today for two reasons:

- it's National Collector Car Day :)
- my wagon is in the sick bay :depressed:

Let's see. Installed SD2 chip and powerlogger in Dustin's T Type, tuned Casey's GN, and installed the TR6 ignition in my GN.
dy3ybe6e.jpg

Not today, but tomorrow I'll be test fitting the new 12" blazer brake upgrade I made on Good2win22's car to see how they work.:D I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best and cheapest brake upgrades out there.:cool:

Tomorrow have plans on changing the oil ( it was 3,200 miles ago & even though it looks fine rather have peace of mind around 3,000 miles doing oil changes to keep her roaring) and giving her alittle shower to get rid of the el paso dust that clings to her metallic paint.
Probably look at the washable K & N air filter in the stock air box to see if it needs to get blown out or not with can air.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
So much for washing the car today, It's raining here so have to wait until after it's done to get rid of the rain water spots etc.

Took her for a spirited drive and logging a few pulls. Seems like around 17psi i got an a/f ratio of 11.96 at 48.7% duty cycle. Alot left in those injectors and no knock. :joyful:

Also burst the ps brake hardline right at the flare fitting. Fml. Stock flare fitting rusted to shit. Gonna fix it monday.

Did it yesterday, but good2win22 has the big brake upgrade on his car for testing now.:cool: And yes, those are GTA wheels.:D
DSCF1294.JPG DSCF1293a.JPG

I wiped some dust off mine since its been sitting for 4 months