What did you do to your GN today?

Yea, weather was nice.time to tackle the oil leaks.

Attachments

• 1388207678082.jpg
    1388207678082.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 211
I bought a motor for mine. I would like to install the Racetronix fuel lines & double pumper that I ordered Dec. 1st , but still waiting.

I just read TurboBuick.Com all day coming up with even more imaginative ways to spend my money while I sit offshore.

I thought about mine for a few minutes, it's in storage for the winter, I was working over Christmas as well but at least my work ride has twin turbos!

Installed new ecm w/pwr logger. driver side header coming off next, those cracks just sneak up on yah!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rolled it out of the garage, dumped the oil. Pulled the stock Dutt neck IC, THDP, and toasted TE-62 off of it. Gonna pop the exh housing off of it sometime this week and see how the wheel looks. It def ate something, cause a nice chunk is missing out of one of the turbine wheels. And while its all apart I'll probably pull the PS & lines off and replace them since its leaking fluid... from somewhere.

hello people; Today here in Mass. was in the 40's, I ran my 86T for a while put air in the tires, took the bat. out and stabil in the tank.
happy new year you turbo heads
IBBY

I baught a 86 gn 21k miles hasent been started since 1996 I changed the oil fuel pump plugs and gas tank in the car started right up happy as a pig in shit!

I worked on perfecting my switchable stall project for my TH400 valve body. Went to Long Island NY yesterday to do some dyno testing and got some real promising results.

Allan G.

I installed an adjustable FPR, adjustable wastegate actuator, new pcv valve and hose and ripped out an old kill switch.

I baught a 86 gn 21k miles hasent been started since 1996 I changed the oil fuel pump plugs and gas tank in the car started right up happy as a pig in shit!

hello Nelson; I'd like to see your GN. Any pics available? How was it stored? That car has been sleeping for far too long.
IBBY

Pulled all the plugs out and the 02 to see if any of them took out my 62. All the plugs looked perfect and the 02 looked good as well. Still not sure what happened. Also removed the PS pump and I'll get the lines off one night this week.

This is a pic of the engine b4 I put it together I'll send a link for a video when I started it. Thats the car on right.

Attachments

• 1388351439748.jpg
    1388351439748.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 1388351628064.jpg
    1388351628064.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 175