What did santa bring you this year?

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. So what did everyone get?

I didn't get anything. Saving money for a house sucks... if I don't hear back on the offer I put in its going to be christmas time in feburary.

Merry Christmas to you also.
I got a set of embroidered floor mats for the GN.

:biggrin:

Merry Christmas Everyone

My wife let me order this as a Christmas gift. She knows I really enjoy Buick's and Turbo's. T-66 Ball Bearing :cool:

Attachments

• turbonetics.jpg
    turbonetics.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 409
Santa fronted me the money to buy a big, nice quincy air compressor a few months ago. Unfortunatley, to make room for the compressor, alot of car parts were put in a truck box outside (my wife would kill me if any more parts came inside). Then HO HO HO, that truck box and the a/c unit on my house grew legs and walked right outta here. So, the wife got security cameras for Christmas.

Not trying to be a downer to this thread. I was depressed during the day and nervous to sleep at night for a good month.
I hve bought parts that never got installed, then decided that wasn't what I wanted and bought bigger better parts to upgrade the parts that never even got used. So I can put something together still, it just isn't going to be exactly what I had planned on.

Santa brought me

Brookstone Head MASSAGER :cool: this is great! using it as I type.
Brookstone Lumbar MASSAGER :cool:
Mini ear buds (the big fat ones dont fit) :cool:
Dragon Speaking software (so I dont have to type) :cool:
Mohegan Sun GIFT card to use at a show or gambling (not a gambler) :eek:
CA$H (that I like the best) ;)

Now if Santa could get me this i would be really happy

Attachments

• eva_mendes.jpg
    eva_mendes.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 372
Sorry Little6pack, Eva was on my list :D. I didn't see her under the tree so I assume Santa ran into some bad weather. Santa did let me order a new paper puncher which should be here in a day or two. LWRC M6A2. My other "hobby" is shooting so I'm looking forward to breaking it in!

Attachments

• lwm6.jpg
    lwm6.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 368
santa brought me

brookstone head massager :cool: This is great! Using it as i type.
Brookstone lumbar massager :cool:
Mini ear buds (the big fat ones dont fit) :cool:
Dragon speaking software (so i dont have to type) :cool:
Mohegan sun gift card to use at a show or gambling (not a gambler) :eek:
Ca$h (that i like the best) ;)

now if santa could get me this i would be really happy

sold out

christmas

Sorry Little6pack, Eva was on my list :D. I didn't see her under the tree so I assume Santa ran into some bad weather. Santa did let me order a new paper puncher which should be here in a day or two. LWRC M6A2. My other "hobby" is shooting so I'm looking forward to breaking it in!

Wow, besides fast cars and ho's :biggrin: that's my other favorite hobby. LWRC is the $hit. Take some video shooting it at the range and make a post about it.

An Electric razor that actually works well Yippppeeee!

and

A new Savage 308 with the accutrigger and floating barrel.

Mikey

Attachments

• Savage-11-308.jpg
    Savage-11-308.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 357
Santa didnt bring me Sh!t.....

....but my lovely wife took care of me....

i got a hand painted picture of me and my Grandma [she means sooo much to me]

i got a watch, a tom tom, some underwear, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY....

...i took care of my wife.... lots of Shoes, Clothes, CDs.... which means my Car budget expanded..... you know when your wife is Happy - YOU ARE HAPPY!!!

Youngsta's take notes.... as long as you spend $$$$ equally, you wont have any issues with car parts..... ( i also get stuff sent to my dads or, hide it for a month or two..... then when you bring it out you can say, "what are you talkin about, i've had this for a while;) and you wont be lying ) but you get my drift:biggrin:

Wow, besides fast cars and ho's :biggrin: that's my other favorite hobby. LWRC is the $hit. Take some video shooting it at the range and make a post about it.

Will do. FYI I bought it in St. Pete from OnPoint Firearms on 4th St. I'm home for leave right now. Should be picking it up Tuesday.

Tools!!
Robe
Underwear.

My son is in Africa so It's not the same in the house right now.:(

Attachments

• Tool set.jpg
    Tool set.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 340
this was my present to myself

34210bolt85Apollorear001.jpg

all new rear (eaton posi 30 spline axles 3.42 rear):biggrin:

scott

Merry Christmas to all and i got a PS3 that i didn't even want with the game Midnight club now i'm trying to get enough cash in the game for a GNX ;)

I got myself a Maft pro with plug and play harness, chip, and boost controller. My fiancee got me umi roto joint upper And lower control arms and driveshaft loop and plane tickets and hotel to turbobuick.com nationals. Wooohoo. I hope I'm not the only one attending without a TB with me.

Merry Christmas to all and i got a PS3 that i didn't even want with the game Midnight club now i'm trying to get enough cash in the game for a GNX ;)

ditch that game and go for Gran turismo 5, ive got 4 GNX's im trying to give away, fully modded, and there only going to turbo buick members. half of them are white, and the others are jet black. ive got the complete edition of Midnight club and that game IMO was too easy. I like the saleen and the chevelle though. :cool: