What "creature comfort/s" do you wish Buick would've put on TR's?

2QWIK4U

The one I miss not on my GN is simple,a cupholder!!!!I don't guess it was thought about in the 80's.

On my turbo regal, I wish that it had from the factory
Cruise Control
Power Windows
Twilight Sentintel
Factory alarm
& some type of aftermarket HID system, or better lighting.

The cupholder missing in a way is good. Adds soprt and helps keep me from bringen food and drink in my car. One thing if you ask me is the lack of technology in the electronics.

I drove my GN to work today,first time in a long time,and got in with my coffee and realized no where to put it.I kinda stuck it between the center console and the passenger seat.

A blower motor that puts out more than 1 psi. Windows that close properly above 60mph.

As far as the cup holders go I found a solution, if you look on ebay they have a cheesy looking cup holder for GN's. I went ahead and bout one and it is actually pretty neat, it slides in between the passenger seat and console and holds two cups. When you're done with it slide it back out and throw it under the seat. However, some options I would have liked to see:

Better wipers
Leather seats
Power mirrors
In car navigation
Backup camera
DVD player
Onstar:D

How about a freakin' arm rest!!!

I put one in any way. Anything about my car I don't like, I change it.

I installed graphite black leather seats/interior (out of a 2000 fire hawk), arm rest center console w/ storage (out of a Monte SS) Moved the power window switches to the center console, relocated the power lock switches, put in a 145 MPH speedo and flipped the radio and climate controls.
It's almost how GM should have made it!

factory alarm

not even 2 weeks after buying the GN, it was broken into and if not for the factory alarm (Even if it's the thiefs lack of knowledge) it's the only thing that kept it from being stolen. Damaged the column bad enough, that I had to use the screwdriver to start it!

heated seats, power mirrors, arm rest is a good idea, proper power windows (Too slow, and they don't work above 60),

A DECENT GAUGE PACKAGE!!!!:mad:

Great suggestions in this thread. Some of which, I've already started 'adding on' in my car.

Some ideas I've been lifting off of my Trailblazer that I absolutely wouldn't mind having on the GN.

--Dual-zone climate control & rear seat vents
--Delayed power supply (shut off the car and take the key out and power is still supplied to the radio, power windows, accessories, etc. Turns off when door is opened)
--Speed controlled volume
--Automatic lights (twilight sentinel)

I've already started doing several of the things mentioned in previous threads. Now I just need to get the rest of the car straight. Not enough time, not enough money. :(

a real armrest, some usable instruments in the cluster and lumbar support for us old and decrepit farts.

Interior lights is another area that needed improvements.In my solid roof GN the dome light just wasn't enough so I took some lighted interior 1/4 window trim panels from a t-top car and installed them.Now with 3 lights instead of just the 1 domelight I can actually see when I turn on the interior lights.Maybe it's just old age setting in and I can't see as well as I used to.:eek:

I also would like a cupholder. I don't eat or drink in the car, but I do pick up lunch to bring back to the office. I usually end up opening the console and scooting stuff back to place the cup in there.

I need to find one of those roadmaster consoles that has cup holders.

cupholders belong in Ford trucks with vinyl seats & rubber carpet...;)

What TR's should've had from the factory in the first place:

Exhaust headers that don't crack,
Door bottoms that actually drain water so they won't rust out in 4 years,
And power window motors that will actually lift a 5 lb. piece of glass...

(Believe it or not, my Corvette's power windows are worse than my Buick's...)