What are you getting your Buick for Christmas??

I ordered the rear seat brace kit and stainless tank straps from Kirban, which will go on the shelf right next to the console, shifter, control arms, and all the other stuff I bought last year. . . But I have the 23rd through the 2nd off work, girlfriend will be at work every day except Christmas and New Years, and daughter will be with her [scumbag] father, so I'll be spending some much needed quality time with the Regal.

Whatever it is Santa better be real or I'm not getting anything cause the gf asked what do you want for x-mas. I said stuff for my car. She said no that's something you get yourself. So since my birthday is on x-mas I said then how about for my birthday. Let' just say she was a little less than enthuised about that remark.:biggrin:

Ha Ha thats exactly what my gf said! lol so i am taking it upon my self to complete;

Megasquirt 3 with MS3X
Hydroboost Brake Convo
TA45a
80+ # injectors
Fuelab Fuel pump and supporting lines
oh and some new MT radials 275/60/15

that should just about cover it! lol

,Dan

Ha Ha thats exactly what my gf said! lol so i am taking it upon my self to complete;

Megasquirt 3 with MS3X
Hydroboost Brake Convo
TA45a
80+ # injectors
Fuelab Fuel pump and supporting lines
oh and some new MT radials 275/60/15

that should just about cover it! lol

,Dan

haha all i know is she better not bitch when I tell her I didn't get her anything for christmas because I didn't have enough money to get us both presents.

Well figured I would take her out for some premium drinks Royal Purple and VP110 for the GN and I'll just stick to the Bud Select. I was really wanting to order a PTC converter you know something REAL NICE, Clark. but that might have to wait until next year.
Scott

Mine is getting some go-faster/E85 parts in anticipation for a trip to the Turbo Farm this spring!!!

The downpipe came the other day and my wife said, "What the he11 is that plumbing stuff for?" :smile:

I'm not getting my car anything.... But, my wife is getting some new custom pistons,(she says she never gets what she wants, so this year I'm making sure of it) my oldest son is getting some new slicks! Hope he likes them!! My youngest son says he wants a barrell of 116!! What a great idea!!! :D Me, I gotta get to work to pay for all these presents!! Dusty, a 118mm turbo??? Why so small??:biggrin:

Mine is getting head gaskets :mad:
Then I need to get my gauges and AMS boost controller installed and the new stereo, amp and speakers that I bought for it 2 years ago. Needs new exhaust too but that will have to wait till spring. Car is going in for paint over the winter.

Bryan

Hopefully I get an 86/87 to keep my 84 company during the cold winter. I just hope the youngin can watch his older brother get surgery :(.

I was going to get mine a powerlogger, a new set of Bilstein shocks, a new a/c compressor and maybe fix the leaky door windows that love to pop out at 70 mph....but after reading GNBRETT'S post on "stop pissing your money away" maybe I'll just forget buying the car anything and just store the money away.

Powerlogger and bigger inj. Maybe sell the 49 and go bigger..TE62 maybe. Oh, and a wideband.

:biggrin:

Mine is gonna need a new 200... Its still intact for now and has all its gears so my GN is still drivable, but it'll most likely be on the disabled list for next season. Im NOT putting a stock one back into it, so the OEM one is getting built right this time.

But it did make to and from Ocean City, Maryland last night. And it looked great in the parking lot at the inlet at midnight too! Damn it was cold though!!!!!:eek:

mines gonna get another "special" waxin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mines gonna get another "special" waxin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

While you are waxin on some of us old married guys will just be waxin off.
So keep posting those pics..............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mine is getting a brand new shiny Chrome hood latch to match the rest of the chrome goodies under the hood.:):cool: