What are you getting your Buick for Christmas??

While you are waxin on some of us old married guys will just be waxin off.
So keep posting those pics..............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lol! how've you been? i thought about you the other day while i was doing some of my amateur powder coating on my front upper and lower ca's. i wish i had a better oven to control temps. most the powder i use is 410 for 12 min. i use a heat gun to check on the parts. and half the time i know i'm not getting them as hot near the bottom as the tops, lol

lol! how've you been? i thought about you the other day while i was doing some of my amateur powder coating on my front upper and lower ca's. i wish i had a better oven to control temps. most the powder i use is 410 for 12 min. i use a heat gun to check on the parts. and half the time i know i'm not getting them as hot near the bottom as the tops, lol

Curious to see more pics of the oven. Is the bottom open? Getting ready to build my larger oven and curious of your layout. Like the roller "tram" deal on top to roll the parts in.

Oh, and the 3rd pic ain't bad either. ;)

i just ordered a new 8.5 rear for my 76 skylark
eaton posi 30 spline axles new 3.42 gears

add that to the 3.8 turbo engine and the 200r4
it will be sweet

scott

a Car cover and a trickle charger. What is the best trickle charger to use? will it mess with the electronics in the car? I'm more focused on my 67 Yenko Camaro I'm restoring.

Jason

a Car cover and a trickle charger. What is the best trickle charger to use? will it mess with the electronics in the car? I'm more focused on my 67 Yenko Camaro I'm restoring.

Jason

Can't beat Battery Tender. A few years ago a bad Optima burnt mine up. Told them what was up. They replaced it for the shipping charge.

Curious to see more pics of the oven. Is the bottom open? Getting ready to build my larger oven and curious of your layout. Like the roller "tram" deal on top to roll the parts in.

Oh, and the 3rd pic ain't bad either. ;)

it's a awesome oven as long as you don't have a draft. we built it ourselves and could always mod it to remedy the draft problem. but just haven't made the time to do it. I'm the only one that really uses it anyway. its on wheels, has the heat elements on each side and one on the bottom. the other side is a swinging door, but needs to go all the way down, and I need to build a door for the front. he one side you see in the pic is on rollers and can move in and out. its powered by 220 with sockets that fit into the hangar wall servicing equipment ports. I'll get a couple pics up in a couple days for you