What are buying the wife for Christmas?

I really try to take care of my wife on Christmas. she don't complain to much about the money I spend throughout the year on my stuff. I will not post what is already under the tree for her, because she visits the board also. but last year I gave here pearl ear rings, 2006 she got a C5, 2005 I replaced the diamond chip in her wedding ring with a rock. so as you can see I try to treat her good because she's good to me.

Turbo Indian, will you legally adopt me? I LOVE C5s!:whistle: I'll even empty the trash and cook for you!:angelic:

Bruce '87 Grand National

New blower.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1387167955373.jpg
    1387167955373.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 114
What are buying the wife for Christmas?

My story.
Last year I got her a cooking tool "rice-pot-cooker" and she is still pissed at me.
Especially since before that I didn't get her anything for 2 straight years.
Now she is letting me know that this year she wants something "$$$$$"

AND the last gift I gave is a Digital camera that I am always using.

So she said to me that she doesn't want something that I am going to use.

As I told BuickMike in his request for help - you might as well have thrown in a vacuum cleaner and a toilet brush with that kind of gift. :D

How about something tasteful - like a nice cashmere sweater and a string of pearls...something girls like.
Sweaters are easy since you don't have to get it exact like pants or shirts.
Maybe a matching scarf.
Something like that.
And call it good.
Safe road.

We are going shopping together some time this week, I am hoping for some hints or a straight forward "this is what i want". wishful dreaming at best. Because I should know what she would wants.:confused::rage:

She's getting another xmas with me home and not is some Muslim inhabited sheethole....

But hey - there's always next year for starting another war in some Muslin inhabited sheet hole!
We're kinda war-lite right now and those bombs don't last forever you know.! :D

A white and black diamond Love Knot necklace, a black and white diamond Heart ring,and a pink pearl necklace/bracelet set.