What are buying the wife for Christmas?

My brother got his wife the "best gift ever" (his words).

She's a HUGE Packers fan. He bought her stock in the Green Bay Packers yesterday during their (very rare) public offering. Now she's a "part owner" of the Packers!

For some reason I'm getting off way too easy this year. We both agreed we weren't going to spend much on eachother this xmas. SHe bought me a few things and I offered to take her out shopping for clothes-she told me no! Pretty sure she already bought herself a few things without knowing because she keeps talking about how excited she is for our anniversary next month. I told her I would have settled for that for christmas

Nada! We spend everything on our son. Well, she did get the car she wanted a couple weeks ago so that should work for this year.

gettin her some 120lbs injectors and a new racetronic doublepumper and if she dont like it i will use em!

I'm thinking I will get her some headers and and hi flow cat mids for her SRT10 she won't drive :) Already got her an iPhone4s and Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets on 11th row floor and she knows she already has them..what more could she want??

+1...or upgrade her wedding ring...

Did that 6 years ago...3.5 carat "F" color Princess center stone, 1.5 carat Tiffany mounting , 2- 1 carat anniversary bands, 1 on either side. I am good to go for QUITE AWHILE in the jewelry department. New Years Eve is my 25th anniversary.
Bought her a Nook Color tablet, Ugg boots, perfume, gift card to Sephora for make-up, new jeans, couple of shirts this year for Christmas.

Bryan

So you guys had me laughing pretty hard!!! mine seems so boring now:(

Perfume
Coach Wallet, to go with one of the 15 coach purses on hooks in the closet...uuughhh. (Which might I add is still cheaper than a buick)
Thinking she needs a 42 inch flat screen for the bedroom for when im on nights!

Still thinking of more...maybe a diamond necklas or something...

I put buick parts on my list....
Valve covers
TA Rear end Girdle

Mine really really wanted a divorce, was not in my budget, but she demanded, just can't figure out how to wrap it, any suggestions ?
Explosive paper ??

Mine really really wanted a divorce, was not in my budget, but she demanded, just can't figure out how to wrap it, any suggestions ?
Explosive paper ??

Do you know why a man will spend more on a divorce than on the wedding?...Because it's worth it....

:biggrin: I keep hearing, that hope there is some truth, after 27 years I have forgotten how to be single, I think the being broke part I will learn quick !

a little late but here it is 12-16-2012 and i still haven't gotten anything for her.
the one thing she really wants will kill my budget for the next two years (an upgraded wedding ring). what id like to do is get something else that would come close to it in emotional value but not in $$$$$$$ value. I tried dropping the hint that her new (to her/us) truck was her Christmas gift but she isn't buying it.:mad:

i haven't eighter but i think she may end up with a new car Go big or go home i guess :)

i am trying to score a house instead of throwing money away on a ring that she is going to loose in a few weeks.
But the house thing is not looking good.

I went out and bought myself a 1980 Z28 back in June. I get home from work in the afternoons...and my girlfriend is out crusin' around in it. She saw an 85 IROC a few weeks back that she really liked. I went out and bought it for her. Hopefully she'll leave the 80 alone.:)

Yea tell me about it that's number 1 on the list i cringe at looking at houses again