What are buying the wife for Christmas?

What are buying the wife for Christmas?

My story.
Last year I got her a cooking tool "rice-pot-cooker" and she is still pissed at me.
Especially since before that I didn't get her anything for 2 straight years.
Now she is letting me know that this year she wants something "$$$$$"

AND the last gift I gave is a Digital camera that I am always using.

So she said to me that she doesn't want something that I am going to use.

I am giving my wife Jewelry. As if she doesn't have enough already. That's what you do when you are a Goldsmith. Just easier than shopping.

I let my wife add 3 puppies to our pack this year. I read somewhere that the average cost for a dog that size is about 7k over their lifetime.

Seeing as 2 will be show dogs, and shows cost money, I figure she just got about 25k in 'presents' so she isn't getting ****e!

We will treat ourselves and go someplace fancy like Outback.

PS - she agrees that she doesn't get anything because of the new dogs.

PS - she agrees that she doesn't get anything because of the new dogs.[/QUOTE]

Watch out, that could be a trap.....that is how they ususally set us up.

Today she said "well, did you see my wish list?" I said yeah but where is the actual list for me to get you something out of, because every thing on that list is crazy expensive. She said, well let see how much you spend on that F'ing car this year and then tell me that my choices are too expensive. Then she carried on and on about being the mother of my kids, cooks, cleans blahhh blahhhh blahhhhhhhhh. And all that stupid car gives you is more trouble and needs more money. So I replied but at least it doesn't talk back. :eek:

I offered to get a nice new treadmill, Can I just say wrong choice in words.. :D
Then I said well **** I got you the gym membership for valentines & you dont use it so I was going to try & bring the gym to you..

Man I tell you guys since I helped her open a daycare " Lets just say I dont know who's eatin the snacks her or the kids "

I hope she never see's this post... :biggrin:

Cookware set

I'm getting mine a cookware set because i'm sick and tiered of eating chunks of old teflon flake's in my food!! :mad:

She has gotten really expensive jewelry the last 5yrs in a row (1ct diamond ring, Diamond tennis bracelet, Past-present-future neckless, Ring with the kids birth stones, She lost one bracelet and was sick to her stomach so I replaced it) now it's time for stuff she will use, Not show.

I didn't spend really anything on the buick this year so my wife is pretty quiet now!! :biggrin:

Paula Dean cookware here I come!!!

Scot W.

I'm giving my wife something she wants,a Day at the Spa. That's a 90 minute massage followed by a facial,manacure, pedicure. That really makes her happy

I think that will be nice enough of a gift to balance out the new Turbo that will be under the tree for me!!!!