What a GN disaster i saw last night!

AHHHHHHHHH!!:eek: That video was all I needed to see!!!!! I finally snapped!!!!! I'm now going to jump out of my third story window!!!! See ya, fellas......(and if heaven is like that video...I'm SOL!!!!)o_O

Bruce '87 Grand National

No, that one @ 00:50 wasn't it.....The one I saw was a solid roof car, was a lot pinker & had white trim......lol

Saw this last week in the ghetto of philly. Looked clean though.

ForumRunner_20120509_111849.png

Back about 4 years ago on my way home from work I noticed what appeared to be a "you gotta be kidding me" bright pink Grand National up ahead of me... I sped up to get a closer look & couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! I got up beside him & motioned for him to pull over.... Sadly, it turned out to be a real GN that he not only repainted hot pink, but he also had the interior including the seats all done in pink & white....I'm talking dash, headliner, etc...Man, I wish I had as camara with me, because it really had to be seen to be believed.... As a matter of fact, just the thought of it still makes me cringe....

I should do one up that way for my wife! No seriously, thanks for the inspiration!!

:) :)

NarcGN said:
Saw this last week in the ghetto of philly. Looked clean though.

Thats looks gud man.. Take the rims away and looks real clean.. I spoted this by the alley during winter it seems like they actually drive it all year round

Attachments

• image-3420364117.jpg
    image-3420364117.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 109
So I'm at work in RI around 11 pm when this GN pulls into the lot. Mere words can't describe the disaster that i saw before my eyes.

It has custom 26 inch wheels that look pathetic.

The car had such a bad oil leak that it stunk up the whole parking lot and the smoke coming from under the hood was blinding and choking! Oil must have been pouring on the headers and for months if i had to guess.

There were no air dams but that's all i could see that was bad.

It was very dark so the pics are what they are. I didn't even dare start a conversation.
I guess i should be glad it wasn't day light.

If it were a horse I'd have to put it out of it's misery!

Anyone that walked, by that knew what a GN was, said the same thing.
"Someone ruined a Grand National"

What a disaster.

D

View attachment 159991View attachment 159992View attachment 159993View attachment 159994
wow i almost wanted to report that post for making me sick to my stomach...I ve seen a few of those...i think id rather see a totaled GN than that sh*t

Why does everyone on here feel the need to bash people for cruising their cars the way they want to? I actually think if the car in the original post would have had the centers of the rims black, it would be pretty sweet looking. It's not jacked up in the air, rims are tucked, looks good. It's not easy to make that big of a rim work without a lift kit. Pat the guy on the back and say, "nice car" and walk away. I'm sure he's proud of it.

I will say, it drives me nuts when they put stupid looking lift kits on these cars and paint the inside a bunch of dumb colors that ruins the dash and all the plastic. That looks really tacky to me. But, again, it's their car, let do what they want to them. There's a GN on craigslist locally for $7500. It looks really good with the 17" torque thrusts and a 3" lift kit!:rolleyes:

It's obviously a bling thing. Either you like it or you don't. I personally can't stand it and most of the people associated with it and the bling attitude.
It makes me sick!

D

It's obviously a bling thing. Either you like it or you don't. I personally can't stand it and most of the people associated with it and the bling attitude.
It makes me sick!

D
I just dont like GNs associated with drivebys

It makes me sick!

D

I'd have to agree, I will certainly never own a car that is "pimped out" but I can appreciate anyone that works on their cars no matter what their style is. We just had a group of guys come over last night and bought 2 of my buddies old Regals. They had big plans for 26" wheels and an elaborate (to say the least) paint job using the colors from a Sweet Tart package. The cars they bought were practically junk and we couldnt even sell them to the stock car crowd. These guys stopped at the parts store and already had all the colors for the car mixed and ready to go. They were excited about them. I honestly dont like the style, but I was happy to see the cars go to people that are going to make something out of them instead of just scrapping them.

There are a lot of cars on this board that I think look horrible and hillbilly but as long as the owner is happy and proud of it, thats all that matters. I appreciate any form of creativity.

Down here in Miami, those type of cars are common place. Luckily, I don't see too many gn's or t types with all that crazy stuff on them. I think its because its easier and cheaper to find a regular regal to pimp out which i am very happy about. I would never see myself doing any of that to mine. The biggest I would go is 18 and thats pushing it. I don't knock anyone for doing things to their own cars, to each their own. It doesn't mean I have to like it.;)