What 1 song or tune puts you in a good mood?

Anything by Lincoln Brewster fires me up to serve! These days I prefer Contemporary Christian music and play lead guitar in my church's praise band. Guitarist for 37 years and I've played for 1 to up to 10,000 people at each gig over the years! :eek: We usually average about 125 in our Contemporary Worship service. I also like funk, soul, and R+B.

If you dont like this... you have no soul.... Lovely Dayz....:cool:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrXc68gNjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ab4bNXI--g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajBdDM2qdg[/YOUTUBE]

Ok this needs a little back story ..
Summer of 97 I just finished the "big upgrades" of the time a te-44 , 2800 stall, 50's, RA chip, dequick(aka "the marathon") intercooler, ATR downpipe and 2.5 duals, rubber chunking original BFG dr's We were heading down to DC for some street action. (completely untested as in finished the car washed my hands changed my shirt got in the car was like ..yeah it started! (its just after 10pm at this point) and down the road). Getting on the expressway ramp I turn the radio on just as I am getting up to speed.. you can hear the turbo just getting into the missile sound zone.. I hear.... This is Dee Snider and your listening to the HOUSE OF HAIR !! It cuts right into Ozzy Shot in the dark I was like fukc yeah !! Stopped at sunoco on Taylor ave got a tank full of 100 and down the road. Car ran great raced it 5-6 times that night and only lost the first one as the 1-2 shift sent me for wild fishtail WOW !! new found power. Hahaha. Even though that was 1000 mods and many GN's ago Every time I hear that song I remember that night like it was last night.

It's one of those few moments in your life where you hear the song and the first thing you do when you get home is clear the stuff you piled on the car off, pull the cover off back it outside and just listen to it way to long.. then go for a blast before putting it back... ahh kids, work, bills, being responsible. All those things may keep it in the garage more these days but it can't take away the past and all the good times..More to come my old friend.. more to come.

Ok this needs a little back story ..
Summer of 97 I just finished the "big upgrades" of the time a te-44 , 2800 stall, 50's, RA chip, dequick(aka "the marathon") intercooler, ATR downpipe and 2.5 duals, rubber chunking original BFG dr's We were heading down to DC for some street action. (completely untested as in finished the car washed my hands changed my shirt got in the car was like ..yeah it started! (its just after 10pm at this point) and down the road). Getting on the expressway ramp I turn the radio on just as I am getting up to speed.. you can hear the turbo just getting into the missile sound zone.. I hear.... This is Dee Snider and your listening to the HOUSE OF HAIR !! It cuts right into Ozzy Shot in the dark I was like fukc yeah !! Stopped at sunoco on Taylor ave got a tank full of 100 and down the road. Car ran great raced it 5-6 times that night and only lost the first one as the 1-2 shift sent me for wild fishtail WOW !! new found power. Hahaha. Even though that was 1000 mods and many GN's ago Every time I hear that song I remember that night like it was last night.

It's one of those few moments in your life where you hear the song and the first thing you do when you get home is clear the stuff you piled on the car off, pull the cover off back it outside and just listen to it way to long.. then go for a blast before putting it back... ahh kids, work, bills, being responsible. All those things may keep it in the garage more these days but it can't take away the past and all the good times..More to come my old friend.. more to come.

I like it!

Heres mine

Edgar winter group:frankenstien, sir mix alot:swap meet louie, beastie boys:shes crafty.and my fav billy squire : The stroke

Alright if you want to go that way. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;3CO7FPU7a2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CO7FPU7a2g&feature=related[/video]