What 1 song or tune puts you in a good mood?

Proud Mary, Down on the Bayou, by Creedence. Day Tripper, Beatles. Walk Don't Run, Bulldog, by the Ventures, Wouldn't it be Nice, Surfin Safari, Beach Boys!:)

And any song by Carly Simon.

Bruce '87 Grand National

The Beach boys? Bet you like the BeeGee's too.

My taste is much heavier.

Here is one maybe you guy's can kinda relate too. Just not by the original artist.

[YOUTUBE]9CTDLq39eK8[/YOUTUBE]

Overkill nice!

they are the tightest band i've ever seen, 40 + times now. They are playing my club on 11-7. i can't wait.

D

No one mentioned "Bad to the Bone" by my friend George Thorogood. What's wrong with you guys? This is THE Buick Board isn't it.;)

Ya! Have you heard there latest?

These guys are old a chit and they still rock!

[YOUTUBE]3AnXxcqWv1o[/YOUTUBE]

Ironbound may just be their masterpiece. Come on down 11-7 and drinks are on me. Bobby usually hangs out after hours and we have some laughs.

D

Ironbound may just be their masterpiece. Come on down 11-7 and drinks are on me. Bobby usually hangs out after hours and we have some laughs.

D

Hanging out with the Blitz would be very cool! Can you get his autograph for me?:biggrin:

hello people; I don't know how that head banging music puts you in a good mood? To each ther own. But I do remember slam dancing and after doing that for a while you want to kill someone. Kind of reminds me of the sounds that you would do that to.
IBBY

I like a wide range of music but I play drums so I do prefer more up-tempo stuff for sure. I like music that is like a roller coaster ride with allot of up's and downs and it's got to hook.

Like this :biggrin: [YOUTUBE]FgvfRSzmMoU[/YOUTUBE]

D

That would be awesome! I would love to take you up on that.

Hanging out with the Blitz would be very cool! Can you get his autograph for me?:biggrin:

I just noticed how far you two live. You're both still welcome.

here's my drunk friends with Bobby last year.
I remember saying "Stick up your middle finger stupid" to my friend and Bobby puts his up first. i said "not you the other stupid" Hilarious!

Attachments

• Blitz danny and nelson.jpg
    Blitz danny and nelson.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 358
I like a wide range of music but I play drums so I do prefer more up-tempo stuff for sure. I like music that is like a roller coaster ride with allot of up's and downs and it's got to hook.

Like this :biggrin: [YOUTUBE]FgvfRSzmMoU[/YOUTUBE]

Not a bad rapper...i like it :biggrin:

My family has has a terrible year.
I can relate to this songs lyrics.

IN FLAMES - Delight And Angers

Please heal me, I cant sleep
Thought I was unbreakable,but this is killing me
Call me, everything
Make me feel unbreakable, lie and set me free

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tCvMZXgGc[/YOUTUBE]

Not a bad rapper...i like it :biggrin:
See! Am I right? Good tempo with a hook is all it takes.

My family has has a terrible year.
I can relate to this songs lyrics.

IN FLAMES - Delight And Angers

Please heal me, I cant sleep
Thought I was unbreakable,but this is killing me
Call me, everything
Make me feel unbreakable, lie and set me free

John,

I had no idea you had such good taste in music. :biggrin: :cool:

Now where the hell Ed? I know he will be chiming in with some great input.

I just noticed how far you two live. You're both still welcome.

here's my drunk friends with Bobby last year.
I remember saying "Stick up your middle finger stupid" to my friend and Bobby puts his up first. i said "not you the other stupid" Hilarious!

Thats a great picture! Bobby is down to earth kinda guy. The entire band is as for that matter. Great bunch of guys. Not afraid to mingle.

In the late 90's I played in a band (Animosity). We opened for them a couple different times at a small dump called JJ Kellys. We hung out on the bus after the show. That was the good old days :p

We need to get Bobby in a GN. After all, he's a Fast Junkie. ;)