Went to the dyno today

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
YouTube - Gene Fleury's 1050hp dyno pull
The oil filter looks clean so if it leaks down good and the valve lash didnt move to much im could be good to go.
32# boost 22 deg timing @ 7000 rpm so its not on kill:wink: YET LOL
Im thinking a 40#pass might be fun at the track
Should run pretty good being its 2450# with me in it:D
Still have some bugs to work out but im closer.
Thanks for the tune Cal your good at what you do no question about it:)

I left the right rear valve cover bolt loose and you can see it leaking in the video LOL
I know it getting oil up on top now
Im fired

that thing is simply evil. so what kinda times are u shooten for after its all said and done?

Amazing HP numbers! Great job. However I do here the engine stumbling just before it comes up on boost, sounds like a lean spot in the map, I think that beast needs more fuel............that would be at video time O:24 -0:028 seconds, but im sure the datalog will show it, and you will sort it out:)

Not a lean spot at all. Gene eases off the throttle before the hit and the car needed a little touch up on the AE Fueling when the load went away.

Before you tell him to go to a stock ECM, remember he has 550# injectors and no IAC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW

Only a 1000 hp? You guys suck.... hehehehe

That car is one wicked example of engineering perfection.
The guys who make it that way are amazing to watch.

A great week to live in the Great Northwest for sure.

What turbo you running and how much compression? Beautiful car can't wait to see what it does when you set it on kill!

that thing is simply evil. so what kinda times are u shooten for after its all said and done?
All i ever wanted was a 8 sec car for the track so i would stop beating on my street car at the track:cool:So i guess anything better than that is a bonus:rolleyes:

Awesome work to everyone involved in that beast!!!!
Even shoots flames at the car in the other lane. :eek:

I was wondering what the smoke was from the passenger rear but thought it was the exhaust leaking since it's dumping near the door.

Stock block and heads right. J/K

YouTube - Gene Fleury's 1050hp dyno pull
The oil filter looks clean so if it leaks down good and the valve lash didnt move to much im could be good to go.
32# boost 22 deg timing @ 7000 rpm so its not on kill:wink: YET LOL
Im thinking a 40#pass might be fun at the track
Should run pretty good being its 2450# with me in it:D
Still have some bugs to work out but im closer.
Thanks for the tune Cal your good at what you do no question about it:)

So with me in the car it'd only weigh 2500 lbs. So when you gonna let me drive it Gene?

Glad to see all your hard work come together Gene. Glad I could be a small part of it, too. Everything looks like it's meant to be. WELL engineered. Bravo!