Welp, Bill Anderson has done it again,

Funny how you have to post something... Ever dealt with APA before ? No so kiss ass. Speaking of coming out this is the perfect time for you to come out;) Oh and by the way change your name from GNGUY to GNGIRL while your at it.

keep talkin behind your comp screen you little bitch......

Damn its true gays do get testy fast. Sit behind my comp. Sh!t I would love to meet you,actually I wouldnt. You probably wouldnt be able to keep your eyes off my ass. I do like it when your angry though its SEXY and trust me youd be the little bitch. GNGAY Poison some other thread with your babble people are here to praise not to stick your di oh I mean nose in others asses!

Damn its true gays do get testy fast. Sit behind my comp. Sh!t I would love to meet you,actually I wouldnt. You probably wouldnt be able to keep your eyes off my ass. I do like it when your angry though its SEXY and trust me youd be the little bitch. GNGAY Poison some other thread with your babble people are here to praise not to stick your di oh I mean nose in others asses!

Are you 10 years old? that was the stupidest **** I have ever heard....fat nat huh? that sounds like a name for a feefee....you shouldnt be callin anyone gay considering your coming up with all these "gay" names....and if we did meet....id beat ur fat#$@ into the ground

Are you 10 years old? that was the stupidest **** I have ever heard....fat nat huh? that sounds like a name for a feefee....you shouldnt be callin anyone gay considering your coming up with all these "gay" names....and if we did meet....id beat ur fat#$@ into the ground

This thread was started by a CUSTOMER giving feedback in the proper forum. Once again YOU chime in with another post that has nothing to do with you. LEAVE FEEDBACK for those you have dealt with or STFU.
If you've had a positive or negative experience with our company as a vendor, feel free to post it, otherwise STFU. Not a difficult concept to understand, and you aint kicking anyone's ass,tough guy and this forum certainly is not the place to threaten to do it.

well dont rip people off and expect to get away with it and then joke about....thats bad business....so STFU

well dont rip people off and expect to get away with it and then joke about....thats bad business....so STFU

Thats how you stay in business for 15 years, ripping people off you idiot.

Post your transactions with my company or STFU

If you have a problem with someone leave it out of others threads in feedback and other posts as well.... If you have a problem start your own thread......

I recall Bill offering a FULL refund minus the expenses incurred by the buyer after the purchase.

That is all he was required to do, last time I knew if I went to K-mart and returned a item that I wasn't happy with, they don't refund my gas money, plane tickets and time.

I think you need to let it go, it wasn't even your dealings. :confused:

Bill, I got the tires yesterday..Also got the rad support cover.Thank you.

Jeff, thanks for the heads up on the 3.5" Samballs DP. I'll drop a check in the mail and I appreciate you sending the pipe out as quick as you did. Dad will like the gift. Sorry you got stuck with the pipe when the previous guy backed out.

BTW, I'll pass on the core support. I feel it is better you guys sell it outright rather than throw it in on the other deal.

Jeff, thanks for the heads up on the 3.5" Samballs DP. I'll drop a check in the mail and I appreciate you sending the pipe out as quick as you did. Dad will like the gift. Sorry you got stuck with the pipe when the previous guy backed out.

BTW, I'll pass on the core support. I feel it is better you guys sell it outright rather than throw it in on the other deal.

Thanks for your business Ted, as always! Your credit is good with us, no COD for you!