Welp, Bill Anderson has done it again,

JRSGN

A$$ deep
He has gone above & beyond the call of duty. Thank you Bill for getting my Nitrous bottle, fittings, jets & converter to me at cost;) .
Bill I must say, Thank you for being there in a pinch. Also if you can hook me up with a set of BMF heads that would be GREAT.

PS: Thank you for the picture of Jeff's sisters boobies....:eek: :biggrin:

He has gone above & beyond the call of duty. Thank you Bill for getting my Nitrous bottle, fittings, jets & converter to me at cost;) .
Bill I must say, Thank you for being there in a pinch. Also if you can hook me up with a set of BMF heads that would be GREAT.

No problem Jim, glad I could help

Forward the boobie pic to me:tongue:

So Jim, I see you're gonna be racing in TSM '08.. :biggrin:

So Jim, I see you're gonna be racing in TSM '08.. :biggrin:

OBTW, Send me that pic.. :wink:

Soory guys the tit shot belongs to APA buy something and you get pic in the package instead of a t shirt:D

Funny how you have to post something... Ever dealt with APA before ? No so kiss ass. Speaking of coming out this is the perfect time for you to come out;) Oh and by the way change your name from GNGUY to GNGIRL while your at it.

funny how this comes out now......

Well Im sorry that i ordered the parts when I did.. Maybe I should have called you first to check if it was ok. I mean with all the "Hating" going on.

Thanks again Bill, Got the converter today. The nitrous stuff yesterday.

BTW: Shes HOT.