Well then

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
Seriously if your going to have a lifted truck at least drive it across the yard so you can say its touched dirt you posen a$s city boys~!!!!!!!!

God its waste to jack your truck up and stay on the street with it, at least mine lifted for a reason.

Thank you
goat

I hate hummers... However this rant raves from something that happend last night with me and my wife out at a local bar and a bunch of city boys little remarks...

Hummers, Suburban yuppyfied.

I hate those too, off road means off road, not stop for a puddle.

Of course I find it quite hilarious to see of road vehicles with racing street tires on them.

I just dont understand.

There is a guy over in Port Alberni with a lifted 80s GM pick up every year at the annual race at the airport he pulls the swampers off throws on slicks and runs the 1/4 in the 12s. I would hate to see what its like at the end of the track.......... Must be a beast in the mud!

Where I live in the outback, having a 4x4, or "forby" as they say, is almost essential. You almost NEVER see a lifted vehicle because it's not really needed, even if you're driving across the dunes or mountains of central Australia. If you need the extra clearance for tires, two inches is just about max without risking a rollover. The XJ Cherokee I own can tackle anything I throw it at.

I just got back to the US (Albuquerque) two days ago and I've already seen numerous two-wheel-drives on a 4 inch (plus) lift. Why? Just to waste gas? It is clearly a status thing and not a practical thing.

Is that so..

" at least mine lifted for a reason."

Is that so it's easier to navigate your 4000 acres??:D:D:D:p

The best thing about a for sale lifted driveway queen is that you know the douche bag selling it never took it off road.