Well, I think I just made a name for myself...

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Yup I was going to get some food with my girl last night and two late model camaro-firebird-transam type cars were stopped about 150ft infront of me ready to race.... well my light goes green and I slowly start to roll maybe 10-15mph and the flag man drops his hands... I stepped on it! Well I started maybe 80-100ft back and not only caught them, but passed them and won their race.... AHAHAHAHA!I just kept on driving down the road I was on like nothing had ever happened... I dont even think they knew I was there until I passed them. I went to Taco-c (my original destination) for some food and some kid pulls up in a mustang and said he saw me race... I thought these things were V6s but he said they were V8s and that was the coolest thing he had ever seen...

I hoping someone got that on video and puts it on streetfire/youtube because that was freekin hilarious... I guess my tuning is working well, now when my new chip gets here I'll definately be ready to go... There was a huge crowd watching this and I think I just built up a nasty reputation by just being in the right place at the right time.

Thats pretty funny. I love when i do that. I saw it happen to an RSX and a prelude. They were goin at it when a viper blew past both of em like they were stopped. lol. Nice kills.

I had that scenario years ago. A Camaro and Mustang lined up for a race, never even noticed me walking up on them...........till I passed them by. ...QUIETLY! LOL! Gee, I wonder who took SECOND place.......who cares? ;)

nicely done! way to represent. were you running the setup in your sig?

Yup, I was honestly kind of shocked when I caught them and then passed them that quickly... The only difference between my time in my sig and now is now I have 26in tall tires and a different chip. I have also spent more time getting it running perfect. Im going to add alky as soon as my motorcycle sells, but my first buyer just fell through...

Congrats on the dual kills Adam. Good to hear you are getting the car running better. I can imagine you definitely put your car on everyones radar with that one pull. :D
Keep up the good work.

Patrick

Thats some funny $hit. Ive had that happen more than a few times myself back when i used to cruise every Friday and Sat night. Sometimes i would be behind 2 cars lined up and ready to race on the highway and then they would get the start signal and i would wait a few seconds then nail it and catch right up and pass if it was 3 lanes wide.

That's funny. Me and my dad both had our GNs out, got gas and we were pulling out of the gas station as two mustangs hit it right in front of us. They never saw us. I pulled out first and ran them down but the funny thing was when the second GN, my dad went flying past them. I'm sure they were surprised when I won their race but I bet they really weren't expecting a second GN to go by like they were standing still.

That's funny. Me and my dad both had our GNs out, got gas and we were pulling out of the gas station as two mustangs hit it right in front of us. They never saw us. I pulled out first and ran them down but the funny thing was when the second GN, my dad went flying past them. I'm sure they were surprised when I won their race but I bet they really weren't expecting a second GN to go by like they were standing still.

Hehehe. That's golden. :)

They must've been looking quite cheesy after that. :D

Damn thats funny :biggrin:

V8, thats even funnier, atleast my victims knows my car came with a V6 although they insist it's a twin turbocharged motor :rolleyes:

Anyhow, congrats on the double Homicide.