Website Update

Very nice site. The fail safe page should be a sticky in this section and it will help clear a lot of PM's. ;)

You're the man,

Jason

I am glad to see all this. My kit should be here in a few days and a lot of that info is very informative.

Thanks Guys.

Trying to keep it simple.

jpratt, already on its way :wink:

I was hoping to finally see a shopping cart with CC payments available. You should look into this if you haven't already it's really cheap and not too bad to set up.

KS:cool:

I was hoping to finally see a shopping cart with CC payments available. You should look into this if you haven't already it's really cheap and not too bad to set up.

KS:cool:

Problem is guys with Honda's trying to order Buick GN kits. Thinking it fits their application. Then comes the 3 bar question, scantool, chip, and other issues that need handling. Cant tell you how many Non-TTA owners wanted TTA kits :redface:

The shopping cart on components I want to add. Not the kits as there are too many variables, and I always want to make sure the correct product is ordered for the correct application. This keeps returns at zero. And shows I want to give personal assistance.

KS.. thanks for the comment. Always need lots of input.

I figured it was something like that but I wasn't sure.. Maybe in the future there will be some way to simplify it for yourself but I do agree, keep it so that you have control over how things get ordered. This keeps you and your customers happy:D Nice and clean update to the site!

ks

ps. If you ever need a shopping cart Cool Cart is who I use along with Merchant Plus for the merchant account. Both are good companies to deal with and the programming was fairly straight forward and inexpensive.

I figured it was something like that but I wasn't sure.. Maybe in the future there will be some way to simplify it for yourself but I do agree, keep it so that you have control over how things get ordered. This keeps you and your customers happy:D Nice and clean update to the site!

ks

ps. If you ever need a shopping cart Cool Cart is who I use along with Merchant Plus for the merchant account. Both are good companies to deal with and the programming was fairly straight forward and inexpensive.

Cant listen to Kevin he is from Nebraska:p

ks

Thanks for the tip.. ;)

What's that, no link or mention for the 1G or 2G DSM's?? :eek:
Oh I get it, put the EVO link up and make the older/uglier/fatter sister feel like the outcast.

I was going to get a kit this summer for my newly rebuilt 1G with the PTE6152S, but I guess it's just not available. :tongue:

What's that, no link or mention for the 1G or 2G DSM's?? :eek:
Oh I get it, put the EVO link up and make the older/uglier/fatter sister feel like the outcast.

I was going to get a kit this summer for my newly rebuilt 1G with the PTE6152S, but I guess it's just not available. :tongue:

Hey I thought i'd start on popular cars :D

I have to take shots of the 1G system and put it up.

2G is a whole other animal.. :redface:

New Page 1

Thanks Mick for the hard work ;)

You're welcome! I'm sure if someone runs into a 'glitch', they will let you know. :) BTW, I like that you decided to include more detail as to your product-design process, background, safety, etc.

Forum members are fortunate to have access to such a quality system, especially one so reasonably priced and backed by genuine service. I've 'played' with lots of cars over the years and have never seen anything that even comes close when it comes to mod dollars vs. horsepower gain.