Web Site

V6gofast

Just a quick note we have a website now . I hope that it will help people
understand more of what we are all about . A note of thanks to Patrick Rubio
for the design and set up . The address is .dlsengine.com. Had a hard time
coming up with that one but after many community discussions that 's
what we came up with.

Your all high-tech now. :D

I like the pic of your Mustang, that has to be the one Tony Shoaff was telling me about. :cool:

Welcome to the Internet revolution.
If I would have know about you site this weekend
I would have posted it in regards to a cam recommendation.
You may want to check yellow bullet.com they are a lot
of people looking for turbo help there.

Great Dan! I will get all your links updated tomorrow:biggrin: I am another lifetime DLS customer!

DLS simply the Best !!

I met Dan,Harry,Joe, Patrick, Don and a few others years ago when they all worked at Precision. 20 years later Dan is still building proven winners for the same people and more. DLS is one of the finest/top notch shops from cleanliness to organization I have ever seen. I have been in a few but Dan is the Man. Congrats and let me know when my motor is ready.;) Thanks.

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 537
Because HIS 2 year old personal best record won't be reset until this spring, since the site is new didn't want to bore you with the obvious.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I expect nothing less from you Dan fur sure.
I dont doubt you make short time of Dicks record
Hurry up with that SSO car,I can wait to see what you
can do with a V8 Turbo car!

I expect nothing less from you Dan.

I can wait to see what you
can do with a V8 Turbo car!

This isn't the first V8 turbo motor he's built. Randy Eakins was in the 7's with his Vette at least 5 years ago and the late Grebeck running in the 6's and know he built one for Kibler but I don't know if he went faster than he did with his V6 combo. Does anybody know what kind of numbers he produced with the Chevy V8 in the Regal?

I'd be watching for a TURBO LSX for a brazen goat in the future. :eek:

This isn't the first V8 turbo motor he's built. Randy Eakins was in the 7's with his Vette at least 5 years ago and the late Grebeck running in the 6's and know he built one for Kibler but I don't know if he went faster than he did with his V6 combo. Does anybody know what kind of numbers he produced with the Chevy V8 in the Regal?

I'd be watching for a TURBO LSX for a brazen goat in the future. :eek:

I didnt think so,Be cool if they added these cars to his site.
I had no idea he was behind Grebeck's car.Steve was a cool guy.