WE4ster a Viet Nam SEAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You (Weester) are a disgrace to yourself and the TB.com community. I believe a while back I posted the fact you were a TROLL. You suck not to mention you're an admitted LIAR.

welp, I will carry on where he left off. Another LIAR is GWB. But it seems America is getting it, 35% approval of Iraq, and 1 % behind Kerry in popularity. As the days roll by, and the s|-| it gets deeper, we will watch GWB sink even further...
Didn't GWB declare hostilities over a few months ago?...hmm, whats with all the dead guys?:mad:

BT

Thanks Lee, for bringing that article to our attention. Like the man who wrote the article would say, it's a damn shame the media would ignore a story of heroism like that. The media and the democrats are still stuck on the socalled prison abuse.

Reegull,

Agree with you on so-called abuse...
deal with the abusers and more on to leaving Iraq..

TT/A1233,

Doh....no aircrew on F-4's, duh!
p-2v neptune and p3 orion

Originally posted by 87We4ster
We4ster:

Navy Seal: No

Navy: Yes, Aviation Machinist Mate...flew aircrew and f-4 mech

Vietnam: yes

Fooling reneks: Lots of fun

Ever claim to be a Seal other than on this board: No

Couldnt resist jerkin Redneks/Conservatives chain!

Are conservatives gulible: yes

Will continue to pull their chain on political matters!

Get a sense of humor!

The name mac looked up was made up! toooooooooooo funny!

Lose of credibility: probably

I was going to give you the benifit of the doubt, but you are going on my ignore list.

Sorry, I've got no time for liars.

Lounge Lizards/Trolls, 95+% of thier posts are here on the lounge bashing the president or defending imports.

I doubt these guys even own a Buick.
:rolleyes:

Go back to moveon.org

3 for the ignore list.

I doubt these guys even own a Buick.

Well, actually I sold my GN last summer as I want to buy a house.
The car went 11.08 @ 121 and drove it every day. Not that it has ANYTHING to do with this thread, but if you think it lends to creds, thats my story. So an 11 sec car means I'm a scrubb?
BT

We4ster, you are scum. Period. Caught in a lie, you're trying to smart-a$$ your way out of it.

"Toooo funny."

Let's get together like you suggested in your PM. I'm on your case, pu$$y.

I too have 4 recent additions for my ignore list. Can you say Foolis(h) and superbuick7 plus Weeester and his aliases?

I wonder if the admin would be interested in banning TROLLS like the Weester(s)?

Originally posted by TT/A1233
I wonder if the admin would be interested in banning TROLLS like the Weester(s)?

Liars and trolls have made TB.com fun over the years.

Remember back in 1997 when original "Liarboy" took pictures with his stepdads GN, telling everyone it was his.

I told him he didn't have a GN OR a Father. Man I was harsh back then.

Then there was Liarboy II (GNXGURU) who turn out to be an OK guy Camaro guy from England, but was pathological for a month or two back in 1998.

He had an 11 second GNX but never mentioned O2's or knock and didn't know what a wastegate solenoid was.

It's pretty Ironic that WE4ster has no respect for GWB because he "lied about WMD's".

Originally posted by UNGN

Then there was Liarboy II (GNXGURU) who turn out to be an OK guy Camaro guy from England, but was pathological for a month or two back in 1998.

I remember him and was wondering what ever happened to him just the other day. I also remember his first post cause I was a newb at the time and yeeesh did you guys come down on him (IMO he brought the flame fest on himself). He did actually turn out to be a sorta ok camaro guy though once he figured out how to behave.

Originally posted by UNGN
Liars and trolls have made TB.com fun over the years.

Remember back in 1997 when original "Liarboy" took pictures with his stepdads GN, telling everyone it was his.

I told him he didn't have a GN OR a Father. Man I was harsh back then.

Ah yes,the bgrule days were fun for sure...

Memory Lane

At least BGrule23 was sincere in his quest for the mother of all burnouts.:)

Anyone remember the early battles in TB.Com history between Bubba From Bama and RU?:cool:

Re: Memory Lane

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
At least BGrule23 was sincere in his quest for the mother of all burnouts.:)

Anyone remember the early battles in TB.Com history between Bubba From Bama and RU?:cool:

Damn! I forgot all about Bubba from Bamma and Musclestang.com.

The guy's posse all logged out to tell us what a hero he was to them. By the time we were through, even they thought he was a dumb@ss.

Originally posted by blackbird
He's probably one of them G14 classifed seals;)

Is that the same thing as a "pathological liar" in the civilian world?

You have ZERO credibility We4ster!! Go the F*CK away!!

Yeah.........back in the day. You couldn't even say chevys suck without somebody giving you a hard time.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.