We are going to Bowling Green

Mike Licht

I was here first
After being absent for a few years we decided to go to Bowling Green this year for the Nats. I am planning to bring project 4.1 and make a few passes. We will also be doing an SD2 chip demo/seminar one day. We will be in the pits so I will offer tuning services on cars with translator/extender combos as well as TurboTweak combos. I am also happy to look at Fast or Big stuff if you need help. See you there, if you want us to bring special order parts we are happy to do that just let us know.
Mike

Any idea what day you will be doing the SD seminar?
i dont know if i will make it to every day but want to make sure to meet you and see the demo.

aaron

It will be great to have you back in BG! Keep us tuned as to the time and location of the seminar on the SD2 chip

That's great to hear Mike.......tell my buddy I said Hi.

I can't say his name on advice of legal counsel.

Hope the car runs well for you.

Really glad to hear that you're coming back to BG Mike!! I might just change my mind and go this year! Loving my SD2 and could also talk to prospective interested parties.

Rich I have made arraignments for you to safely attend so I expect to see you in the official JCC pit area with the crew, PM sent. The SD thing will most likely happen Friday it will be in our space I will post details when I figure it out.
Mike