WB spike of 19+ after launch (6.1 TT alky chip)

tta1401

I finally got to the track last night and I noticed something strange. I'm getting a spike of 19+ just after launch (between 20-35 mph). This happened on all 3 runs. After the spike, it drops to around 10 and then rises slowly to a my set point of 11. I'm not sure what is going on. I have a 6.1 TT alky chip, PLX WB, and dual nozzle kit. Last time I ran it, almost 2 years ago, I was running the 5.7 TT alky chip. I'm down 7mph and that was with no changes in the 5.7 chip. Test hits a few days ago showed a BLM of 115-117 so I adjusted the WOT accordingly but you'll notice in the attached file that it still jumps around. I have a fresh WB O2 in it. I wondering if the alky is causing the weird readings but I can't tie that into the spike in AFR. I have the PLX ground tied into the alky ground and power is fed from the fuse block. Attached is the PL file.

Attachments

• 8 oct 1st.dat
    223.9 KB · Views: 64
Something is wrong with the wideband or wideband wiring. It's not really going that lean, but it's screwing up the fuel correction.

Found my problem. I guess when I changed the O2, I pulled the wiring and it laid onto the dp. Not sure why it only causes the spike after the launch. I'll splice it and report back after a couple test hits.

Attachments

• IMAG1388.jpg
    IMAG1388.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 96