wats up

Two T's

Long Time member
Sent money to TARZAN for a pyrometer from auto meter sent it by pay pal wife did it for me she comunicated back and forth with Tarzan and once received waited then got pm back that lost my info so sent it again. waited and waited
my wife and i both sent emails and pms as to weather it went out or not no replys. Guess you live and learn to anybody that deals with Tarzan (BUYER BEWARE) luckly it was not an extreamly large amount of cash but sucks when you have to deal with low lifes like him:mad:

dont feel alone,i just took a loss to turbotuff,sent him 60.00 almost a month ago for a console and nothing.not much i can do as he is a few thousand miless away.but i feel ya.

Sent money to TARZAN for a pyrometer from auto meter sent it by pay pal wife did it for me she comunicated back and forth with Tarzan and once received waited then got pm back that lost my info so sent it again. waited and waited
my wife and i both sent emails and pms as to weather it went out or not no replys. Guess you live and learn to anybody that deals with Tarzan (BUYER BEWARE) luckly it was not an extreamly large amount of cash but sucks when you have to deal with low lifes like him:mad:
Thats a bummer to hear! Hope things work out right..

Here is the original thread: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/287979-big-list-o-stuff.html

His last activity was on June 19th at 9:00 so he might have not seen the PM's but I know when I receive a PM it automatically shows up in my E-mails ... ??