turbotwister

49-blues

I posted my stage2 motor on here and got several inquiries-turbotwister said he wanted it (a partial sale with a head swap included) and i worked out a killer deal for him for $4000.-i was supposed to pick up the motor at my house in PA and deliver it on wed to his door free of charge- i sent him specs of the roller cam as he requested and then for 4-5 days he doesnt answer my calls, my pms. i passed on a sale for the complete package ( $6000.) while i waited for him to respond back to me and answer any of my calls so he cost me a sale. and convienently came on the post and removed his request but couldnt let me know he didnt want it anymore. not very considerite for this time of year-BAHUMBUG! had i sold the complete package the crying i would have had to listen on here would have never ended. i was trying not to pressure him but needed to work out a sale for some attorney fees that came up unexpected and needs the money to process some papers. so im saying just beware-i expected more out of a magna member.

First of all.we had no deal set in stone.last we spoke you were sending the cam specs, and you did.i have been very busy and had a death in the family.i am sorry for not getting back to you yet but,like i said,we did not have a deal finalized.there is no need to make a post like this,i am a stand up guy and will be calling you within the next few minutes to straighten this out.sorry for the confusion.
happy holidays,Nick

Just to let everyone know-Nick and I worked things out-there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication plus Nick had a death in the family that didnt help things. he sounds like a very up standing guy and im pretty sure an asset to the buick community-i hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. thanks for letting me vent-im under alot of pressure and appreciate the understanding of the Buick community..