TTAOWNER still have not received parts or any answer

Eno213

I sent out payment on may 10th. It's now a month later and I haven't received a message or anything from this guy, had to have my wife call because it's hard for me to call sometimes. And he calls back saying it's on it's way. That has been the last two times she has called it's always on it's way. But have yet to recieve a direct message from this guy personally on here. Come on man just send me the parts or my money back. I went out of my way to western union you the money and you replied everyday until you cashed the funds. Now your M.I.A. So far I've dealt with m233roller, squid4life, and scot w. On here and have sent payments and received confirmation and outstanding service and I am not trying to let this one douche bag ruin my time on these forums nor do I ever want to call anyone out but come on man one month with no communication is just bad service no matter how you look at it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
The reason I sent the message 2 days later about sending the packages and waiting is because he assured me he would send it all out as soon as he received the money. And I had never received a reply after he knew I sent it. I may be wrong in expecting my parts sooner then later but when someone just goes missing after you know you sent them money that to me is a obvious sign something is going on. Understand life gets in the way but communication with me would've solved all the fuss. Anyways that's my feedback. not looking for a back and forth, just looking for my parts.

hey asshole your parts were already sent !!!! i talked to your wife last week and gave her the tracking # and told her i couldnt find 1 of the 5 parts that you had ordered thats why there was a small delay. i also ate $14.06 on the shipping too and i'm not asking for that back.

fedex tracking # 447600410020802 mailed on june 5 @ 5:24 pm

these parts were mailed 5 days ago not my fault we are 3000 miles apart and fedex cant get your shit there fast enough.

sorry you think your entitled to a response within 15 minutes of from when you send a message but thats not how the world always works.

i also gave your wife the tracking # and she read it back to me so i know she had the right # . according to fedex the package is due to arrive tommorow which is what i guesstimated to your wife since fedex no longer puts how many travel days on their reciepts. she seems to speak pretty good english so i dont know why there is a issue with her understanding that this was shipped and when it probably would arrive especially since she had the needed info to track. i figured since i talked to her i didnt need to talk to you since she said she would tell you,

Haha, got to love internet tough guys. Well I left my feedback and loving the response. Loving the different colors and font sizes. You sure are creative. Wish you would have spent that much time replying to my messages. Intimidating none the less.
Thanks for finally giving me the tracking number. Really appreciate that Sir. Oh and thanks for the reply on here. I guess a private message is just not in the cards for hard asses like yourself. At least I got a answer and the info. Such a pleasure. Oh and next time don't assume your customers, because that's what people are who buy things from you are, well it helps not to assume your customers know anything about what's going on with you and "missing" parts.
Well if your ever out west, give me call. Would def. love to meet up. ;)

Your wife had the info not my fault she's not capable of relaying a message. No desire to head out to CA your state sucks worse than this shitty state of CT

Not sure you got the gist of that message but I wouldn't expect you too. Lol. You have a good one sir.