water pump replacement

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
time for a new waterpump is this a autozone/pep boys kinda part to use or oem only thing that will work, any suggestions welcome Thanks

I paid the extra money and got the factory replacement delco pump from rockauto but it's not necessary. Can't start slipping on quality.

I paid the extra money and got the factory replacement delco pump from rockauto but it's not necessary. Can't start slipping on quality.

you probably paid extra money for a different sticker to be applied to the box. it has been my experience with water pumps for various different applications that the quality is about the same on everything but the cheapest of the cheap pumps, so paying extra for a Delco or Bosch logo on the box is kind of a waste of money..

of course, this may or may not apply to some of the aftermarket high flow water pumps.. i haven't ever had a need to run any of those..

you probably paid extra money for a different sticker to be applied to the box. it has been my experience with water pumps for various different applications that the quality is about the same on everything but the cheapest of the cheap pumps, so paying extra for a Delco or Bosch logo on the box is kind of a waste of money..

of course, this may or may not apply to some of the aftermarket high flow water pumps.. i haven't ever had a need to run any of those..

Mine actually came in a sealed GM box. Not a delco box. I try to buy oem when I can. Agreed it's not necessary.