Watch for jdpolzin...

YUP....Polzin likes em fat and YOUNG.....and I will back up RoyalT's story about the POWERTOUR......:eek::eek:

I guess Jeremy's alright...;)

...see ya on Friday YYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

YUP....Polzin likes em fat and YOUNG.....and I will back up RoyalT's story about the POWERTOUR......:eek::eek:

I guess Jeremy's alright...;)

...see ya on Friday YYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Let me tell you all something. The amount of things that happened to us, in one 4-5 hour stretch, at BPG was like something out of a John Hughes 80's movie. It all started with us meeting each other by the swimming pool and drinking beer. We had never met and were introducing ourselves by screenname from here. Jeremy and his bro Zack, myself, Barry ( Try me GT) Joe (JP112 89), The Canucks...Bill ( BAD ASS GN) and his buddies. There were Buicks everywhere and the street was busy as all hell. First, this car pulls up and a girl in the passenger seat is throwing a fit of somekind and fighting with this old man. She launches a bottle of pop out the window and just missed hitting my GN. We were baffeled to say the least, but they sped away. 20 mins later, We were checking out some guys GN that came with a silver pinstripe, never saw that before. Then all the sudden a really nice early 90's Mustang stalled out right in front of us...we were dying!!! We had 4-5 GN's sittin there and this poor guy breaks down in "enemy territory". Well after a few mins he got it going and he was history. Well we thought we had seen it all and then this Harley pulls in and this biker babe and her old man are going at it. He duffs her on her azz in the middle of the lot and takes off. We are totally loosing it now...what more could happen right??? Well here she comes over to us and tried to talk...she was so FN wasted she slobbered on herself trying to point where she thought she wanted to go. She dropped her sunglasses ( which Barry still has to this day) and staggered into the office still trying to babble something. All was good for an hour or so and then the FAT CHICKS showed up!!! They were drunk and horny and not in that order... First Jeremy tried to sick them on his little bro, Zack was not buyin'. Then it turned into a twisted version of "truth or dare"... after that I turned in and the next day at the track, it was all over. We went looking for Jeremy at Mike Booher's pit and they started to tell us the aftermath of the night, not knowing we were part of it. Jeremy can fill in the details from there, but do you honestly believe that all this could happen to a bunch of guys who never met before in a few hours. It was def one F'ed up night. I cannot wait to do it again.

:biggrin:

Let me tell you all something. The amount of things that happened to us, in one 4-5 hour stretch, at BPG was like something out of a John Hughes 80's movie. It all started with us meeting each other by the swimming pool and drinking beer. We had never met and were introducing ourselves by screenname from here. Jeremy and his bro Zack, myself, Barry ( Try me GT) Joe (JP112 89), The Canucks...Bill ( BAD ASS GN) and his buddies. There were Buicks everywhere and the street was busy as all hell. First, this car pulls up and a girl in the passenger seat is throwing a fit of somekind and fighting with this old man. She launches a bottle of pop out the window and just missed hitting my GN. We were baffeled to say the least, but they sped away. 20 mins later, We were checking out some guys GN that came with a silver pinstripe, never saw that before. Then all the sudden a really nice early 90's Mustang stalled out right in front of us...we were dying!!! We had 4-5 GN's sittin there and this poor guy breaks down in "enemy territory". Well after a few mins he got it going and he was history. Well we thought we had seen it all and then this Harley pulls in and this biker babe and her old man are going at it. He duffs her on her azz in the middle of the lot and takes off. We are totally loosing it now...what more could happen right??? Well here she comes over to us and tried to talk...she was so FN wasted she slobbered on herself trying to point where she thought she wanted to go. She dropped her sunglasses ( which Barry still has to this day) and staggered into the office still trying to babble something. All was good for an hour or so and then the FAT CHICKS showed up!!! They were drunk and horny and not in that order... First Jeremy tried to sick them on his little bro, Zack was not buyin'. Then it turned into a twisted version of "truth or dare"... after that I turned in and the next day at the track, it was all over. We went looking for Jeremy at Mike Booher's pit and they started to tell us the aftermath of the night, not knowing we were part of it. Jeremy can fill in the details from there, but do you honestly believe that all this could happen to a bunch of guys who never met before in a few hours. It was def one F'ed up night. I cannot wait to do it again.

:biggrin:

HAHA!!!! How's the saying go, dont kiss and tell!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: