Watch for jdpolzin...

gsjimmy1

Watch for Jeremy, he is a heck of a great guy to deal with! I have bought several items and he always goes the extra mile to give a fair deal. Even helped arrange shipping on a hood for my project.

Big thumbs up for all of the help :biggrin:

Jim

'82 Turbo Regal [GNclone]
455 Stage 1/TH400

'69 GS California
awaiting an LS swap/turbo set-up

'76 Vega
Tube chassis project [for sale]

x3 and then some , he has helped me countless time , with my dumb a s questions , thanks J man....

i agree.... you really gotta watch out for that guy...... he's got wandering eyes... i caught him lookin at my butt on the powertour....lol:eek::eek::eek:

jus kiddn - JD is a great guy and an ASSET to our small community:cool:

aaron

i agree.... you really gotta watch out for that guy...... he's got wandering eyes... i caught him lookin at my butt on the powertour....lol:eek::eek::eek:

I know, you get the feeling that its happening and you just can't shake it;)

.....but he's a good guy so I just pretend I don't see it:biggrin:

HAHA!!!!!!!! Thanks guys!!! You guys crack me up!!!!:biggrin:

The one thing about being in this hobby is that we are tight community. Being fare is the only way to be, I've asked many of you guys for help before and guess what, you guys helped me too!!! What goes around comes around and thank you guys for being good guys to me as well!;)

since i bought my gn only months ago after waiting years to find one i bought a new steering wheel off jeremy. it aint a whole lot of dealing but everytime ive asked for assistance or emailed him he has been helpful. he is the epitome of what hot rodding is all about.

I like Jeremy because when I feel like I've spent way too much money on my Buick. I can compare what money I've spent and knowing how much more money Jeremy has spent makes me feel better:tongue:

I've bought from him twice...Have no fear in dealing with him...He's definitely on the up and up!

I like Jeremy because when I feel like I've spent way too much money on my Buick. I can compare what money I've spent and knowing how much more money Jeremy has spent makes me feel better:tongue:

AND you can drive your car:biggrin:

AND you can drive your car:biggrin:

HAHA!!!! No kidding!! I feel like my car is going to need another restoration by the time it moves out of the garage on it's own power. That really blows, I finally drained the E85 thats been sitting in it for a year now. To my suprize, it's still clean and clear as a whissle. I through it in the 84 GN and tok it for a spin over to Austin's in the snow.:eek: That was a challenge to say the least!!!!:biggrin:

I watch out for him all the time but I ain't gonna say why. What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. Well it wasn't exactly in Vegas.....:wink: As a matter of fact when I buy parts from him its not gambling at all.:)

I watch out for him all the time but I ain't gonna say why. What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. Well it wasn't exactly in Vegas.....:wink: As a matter of fact when I buy parts from him its not gambling at all.:)

Thanks brotha!! I really do appreciate the kind words!;)

jus kiddn - JD is a great guy and an ASSET to our small community:cool:

aaron

I dont know about the POWERTOUR, but 2 years ago in Columbus...at the Quality Inn...well lets just say the name doesnt reflect the kind of girls that hang there.;) Too much fun was had...at the expense of the fat and drunk...:eek:
Jeremy is tops.

:biggrin:

I dont know about the POWERTOUR, but 2 years ago in Columbus...at the Quality Inn...well lets just say the name doesnt reflect the kind of girls that hang there.;) Too much fun was had...at the expense of the fat and drunk...:eek:
Jeremy is tops.

And panties in the pool!!!!! I'm glad I have no idea how they got there. I just remember the fat blonde girl telling me I was "pretty!":eek: Thats extremely scarey when someone bigger than you, male or female, calls you pretty!

Man that was a great night! I promise to you Coach, I will do everything I can to make it to Columbus again next year so I can catch with you guys. It would be really awesome to see Joe too.

Hopefully no Mustangs break down right in front of a parking lot of full of GN's. Or hopefully no drunk chicks get palm to the faced off a motorcycle. Jesus, what a good time!!!!:biggrin:

Jeremy is tops.

Ha ha ha ha ha...fat chicks:biggrin: