TURBO REGAL PARTS FOR SALE -

Dennis Kirban

Here are the rules. All items are as described so please don't ask for photos. I only accept paypal once I confirm I am holding the item(s) for you. Please refer to the letter number code. All prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax.

NP-2493 - I got one pair of the black correct wiper arms that have been powder coated glossy black so they look brand new and hold up in the weather. The price is $55 for the pair.

NP-2875 - I have one of the highly desireable Jeep steering shafts that replace the lower steering shaft on any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal. It has not been painted. Included with it will be a new bearing kit for the base of the main shaft. Both items for $139.95. Comes with directions.

NP-2885 - For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have the parts used that secure the spare and jack in the trunk it i missing one small bracket that secures the jack. Includes the J hook plastic knob, 2 wing nuts, 2 studs and 1 metal wide washer. $39.95.

NP-2892 - For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have one brand new 145 decal like we used to sell 1 used intercooled emblem one Kirban 2017 Reunion plaque. All 3 items for $22.95.

NP-2898 - For any 1986-1987 Grand National set of 4 brand new int he GM boxes 4 of the original GN wheel center caps $199.95 for the set of 4.

NP-2899 - For any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the AC Delco box very rare the waste gate solenoid. Not cheap $195.

NP-2889 - I have a set of blue sun visors with optional lited visor mirror these visors are only 6 inches wide which is slightly shorter width than factory from another GM car very good condition complete with brackets fabric is good not ripped or worn. Chrome brackets are nice. Just $34.95 for the pair.

NP-2890 - SImilar to above only this set is burgundy again 6 inches wide not quite as wide as the correct ones. Again just $34.95 for the pair.

Again email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with info on part(s) you want. Slim pickings for sure. Watch our weekly Inner Circle as we will be listing our annual Christmas specials. Also we just secured a deal to sell GM licensed Grand National T shirts. Tough to find GM licensed items. Unliek Chevy were alot of merchandise exists.