Warning dont do business with bnbperformace aka Brian Michaels

souljasmooth

I sold Brian bnbperformance a modified GN 8 months ago. To make a long story short, he owed me $750 for the wheels that I left on the car, and I gave him the title and a month to pay for the wheels. He claimed he blew up the motor, and that I sold him a faulty car. But then I saw an ad on RacingJunk.com for a perfect car. Within the 8 months, he sent me 2 paypals for $200 each and has since disappeared. Its been over 8 months since I sold him the car, and about 2 months since we lost communication. I am now out $350, and just want to let everyone know not to deal with this guy. What a joke, he is married with kids, and is pulling this kind of crap.

Does anyone know him?

I know its only $350, but I am going to go to small claims over this. More of a headache than anything, but I dont want this to happen to anyone else.

Here is his address:

Brian Michaels
130 Brookfield Dr
Newport TN 37821
518-322-5577

Why did you turn over title when there was still money owed to you?????

Did you loose money on the car? I mean if you sold him a car Im sure he paid some good change. I know a deal is a deal but I don't think its worth pursuing other than giving this guy some BAD feedback on here. Just looking at the big picture. Now if you sold the car for like $10K and it was well worth 15K and he beat you on these tires then yeah I would be pissed.

Why did you turn over title when there was still money owed to you?????
He seemed super trustworthy. When he bought the car. He sent me all of the money(except for the wheels cause he decided he wanted the wheels later), and asked me to store the car and hold it for him for 2 months. I figured he trusted me with a large amount of money for two months, he must be trustworthy. He asked if I could give him a month or two to pay for the wheels. It was only $750, so I didnt think it was a big deal. Also we talked on the phone a lot, so I kinda got to know the guy....

Did you loose money on the car? I mean if you sold him a car Im sure he paid some good change. I know a deal is a deal but I don't think its worth pursuing other than giving this guy some BAD feedback on here. Just looking at the big picture. Now if you sold the car for like $10K and it was well worth 15K and he beat you on these tires then yeah I would be pissed.
I only lost $350.....I know it is not worth pursuing, but if this was a face to face transaction it would be a different story.

Brian told me he was looking at possibly selling the car, so I put him in touch with the guy I bought the car from, because he told me he was interested in buying it back. Not once did Brian mention a blown motor to the previous owner, and I heard from previous owner that Brian sold the car a long time ago to someone else. I saw the ad on racingjunk.com, and he didnt say anything about a blown motor(if I remember correctly, the car was listed a lot higher than what he bought it from me for). Brian even took a $500 deposit for the car from the previous owner, then sold the car to someone else. He did refund the $500, but it took awhile. The previous owner can confirm all of this.....

If you didn't get the residual in writing I'd still go after the $ through small claims. A verbal agreement is enough. The fact that he paid something after already will be more evidence that the transaction wasn't completed. There is a very high probability you will prevail. The problem is you will get you payments slowly because this ahole has no money.

If you didn't get the residual in writing I'd still go after the $ through small claims. A verbal agreement is enough. The fact that he paid something after already will be more evidence that the transaction wasn't completed. There is a very high probability you will prevail. The problem is you will get you payments slowly because this ahole has no money.
Yes this is what I planned on doing.