Wanted NOS Heater Core 86"

HackersDna

Test don't Guess
All right guys I know some of you have these hidden in your warehouse of gold. Needing a NOS 86" heater core. Do not want an aluminum one. Genuine Unicorn dust please. Got a photo of mine and what some say is right which is very wrong. The one I need is on the left all busted and leaking. Thanks guys
IMG_3160.JPG

I have a OEM 86 / 87 TR Heater core new still original package in my rare parts of gold. this a Harrison Radiator OEM made in
Lockport,NY. If you are interested please PM me will send pics. , but and aftermarket heater core will be a lot cheaper.

Question why don’t you just get the old tubes taken off and replace them on the new unit on the right. Any radiator shop can braze them on and off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, That's exactly what I was going to do if I couldn't find one. But radiator repair shops are a dying business now a days but I savy myself as a pretty decent with a torch and solder. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks outside the box. That in itself is a dying business. But I think Buckshot has me hooked up.

Hello, not sure where you are located (what State?) but you might want to try Glen Ray Radiators in Wausau, WI... one of the few old school radiator shops left that specialize in old cars. They have done many Mopar radiators for me back in the day and the quality is second to none and even saved a Hemi radiator for me that most shops would have thrown out. There website is www.restorationradiators.com
Hope this helps.