Wanted GNX

Yes that was the car. Older gentleman retired and wanting to sell. No hard feelings either as he was kind enough to send me pics and info as requested. Like I said I thought a deal was done and deposit was to be sent once I received his info, but another buyer showed up locally and it sold. So I will keep searching and calling till one is bought . It took me 3yrs to find the WE4 I have now. Low miles one owner all paperwork and 1 of approx 4 made with a power silver astro-roof as well. Patience isn't an issue with me.

Gnx wanted will pay 65k for the right car that meets my criteria. Serious buyer here,send a pm or post your info. Thanks

There is a local one here that is for sale 6k with all the above
I suggest you reach out to him
I will pm you his number
If he don't answer leave a message
He's very busy

If it's gnx 19 we spoke a few weeks ago but he wants much more than what I have to spend. I believe he's 70-75 not positive but over my budget that you see posted. Thanks for the info and anything else is welcome as well.

Thanks ,but 65k is my absolute max and the car would have to be pretty close to original condition

Well based on today's Market and understanding it. If someone is looking to buy #19 im willing to let go for 68 K and not a penny less. It has 6300 miles Who Ever buys this Car wont be dissapointed
I believe its Fair for what your getting . If your a serious buyer PM me

#19 was sold back in December of 2010 with just under 5K miles with the jacket for $62K if memory serves me correctly. I believe Midwest Auto Pro was the selling dealer. If you would entertain something in that realm, shoot me a PM.

Well it doesn't really matter what the car was sold for even if it was sold for a dollar shouldn't be anyone's concern. The point is I own the Car I made my price and the post clearly states that . it doesn't matter to me if I sell the car or not I don't need the money . So I will get my price sooner or later.

I agree with grkgn
He clearly stated his post his bottom dollar price, If I'm an interested real buyer I would make arrangements To go see the car in person, make sure what I'm buying and make a serious offer. It's that simple a serious buyer will clearly stand out.
After all he's one of the fortunate few that have one, so any owner can state his price, and so it seems
Glws
The next fortunate ones awaits the privilege to own one

T
I agree with grkgn
He clearly stated his post his bottom dollar price, If I'm an interested real buyer I would make arrangements To go see the car in person, make sure what I'm buying and make a serious offer. It's that simple a serious buyer will clearly stand out.
After all he's one of the fortunate few that have one, so any owner can state his price, and so it seems
Glws

True but not all serious buyers look at car
I'm too busy to look at a car and last 10 cars bought unseen only one crook and although it cost me thousands I ruined his business and possibly life for what he did

If people wanna cover up and lie they better be prepared for consequences

Look guys, I don't want this to become an insult thread to anyone posting here. LC2Rod simply said he would entertain paying around 62k. I have stated my max for a gnx is 65 and that's on the high end for me as well. My budget is what it is and that's the bottom line for me. A seller can ask what they want and a buyer can offer what they want. At the end of the day a deal gets done by the two, it just depends on which two, so my search will continue. Thanks to all and keep the info coming

I understand where your coming from I'm not looking to cheat anyone. I don't like misleading anyone no matter what i do . I have an outstanding reputation in my business and i always strive to maintain it. Even when selling a car or anything else i make sure that a customer will be happy and satisfied . Thats how I do things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with grkgn
Glws
I prefer to agree to a number in advance of seeing the car since it is a complete waste of time to go look at a car if you are never going to come to terms on a number. Just me though and I know not everyone does it that way. Just don't like to waste time. Bought many cars this way.