want to buy 87gn in nashville area

watevrpal

I live in the nashville area and i am looking to buy an 87 gn slightly modded for my daily driver. reason i am looking in the local area is i have never driven or even been in an buick GN so it is kind of hard for me to bid on a car on ebay sight unseen. however if the car is as badass as everyone says then once i ride in one and it is in decent condition i am buying. thanks wolf

Florida is nice this time of year! C'mon Down!

1987 GN T-Top FL Car. Very Clean 65K Miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1987 GN for sale. Super clean car with just as clean a history. T-Tops, PW, PA, PL, tilt, converted to 134 a/c, cruise, 66K Miles. I’m the 3rd owner. Trans is incredibly strong with solid shifts! Always garaged. Last owner bought it in 1991. Stripped and painted with new seals it in 1992 at his Dads body shop. The paint still looks great and showable. Has some small garage scratches. No rust. T-Top area is super clean. Interior is pretty much mint. Low mileage BF Goodrich Touring TA’s and stock rims in good, but not perfect shape.

Has 10MM wires, 36lb blue top injectors, Kenne Bell Big Boy Lightweight 3” single exhaust, Applied Research adjustable waste gate, XP fuel Pump, adjustable fuel reg, knock detector, torque convert lock up switch, fan override switch, 93 Oct Red Armstrong chip, KN Air filter, pillar boost gage, has the limited slip 3.42 rear.

Performance parts are Quad Air-Red Armstong, Bowling Green Customs, Applied Technology. I have a ton of receipts for what was purchased/done.

This car is gorgeous and as it sits capable of running upper 12’s. Add the 108 chip I have, 110 octane gas, slicks and adjust the waste gate and you're looking at easy low 12's. F1 (member) had one with a similar setup that ran low 12's.
The RPO label is still on the trunk. Checks out on CarFax/Experian reports (I have the one from when I bought it).

$15K

I live in the nashville area and i am looking to buy an 87 gn slightly modded for my daily driver. reason i am looking in the local area is i have never driven or even been in an buick GN so it is kind of hard for me to bid on a car on ebay sight unseen. however if the car is as badass as everyone says then once i ride in one and it is in decent condition i am buying. thanks wolf

Sent you a PM...

86 Gn in north alabama

$12,500 gets a 120K GN with new paint and a few mods. Hard top, inside a 9.5 out of ten. motor refreshed at 80K. Never be to the track and no rust or wrecks. I am in Huntville area.

alot of nice cars but i havent found one i am interested in yet. keep the email coming. i am really looking to buy. wolf