Wanna trade your GN?

PerTURBOed

I've got an 09.5 Pontiac (Stryker Blue) G8 GT with moonroof, premium and sport packages (2300 miles on her) that i want to trade for a ultra low mile 1987 GN Hardtop or 87 Turbo T Hardtop (Bench seat with column shifter preferred)...:cool:

The G8 is worth about 27k give or take.:cool:

6spd auto 6L80. There were only 1,111 G8 GT's in Stryker Blue for 09. Only 56 Stryker Blue G8 GXP's in total. She's got an L76 which is basically an LS2. I'm the original owner, have the window sticker, had the 1st Mobil 1 oil change already. BTW she's got factory bluetooth also.

The G8 GXP had the choice of 6spd auto or 6spd manual.:wink:

I'll take cash plus a trade or if somebody has a something i like i'll trade and add cash...:biggrin:

You have the EXACT G8 GT that I want. You suck. There's no way my GN is worth that. There were a couple low mile GNs on ebay just recently for about $22-$25K range. Shouldn't have a problem at all finding one for a good price, the way the market is right now.

I have an 87 GN with 39,000 miles, numbers matching in excellent shape. Purchased the car in August of 2010 from the original owner. The car was stock and I added some external up grades to the engine. The car turns 11:20's at 118 plus on Mickey Thompson drag radials. The car is outfitted with GNX wheels, I have the original GN wheels to go with the car. This is a turn key GN that looks, sounds and drives like a stock GN until you hit the throttle, I drove it to the track this weekend and she went consistent 11:30's at 118 with 60 ft times in the 1.50's through the stock exhaust and then I drove her home. The car attracts alot of attention when ever i drive it. If you are interested drop me a line.