Wanna see my $1,100 1985 T-Type?

Looks like a pretty solid car from what I can see... I've seen much worse for more $$$ so you aren't doing bad at all!:)

Very nice find for a NE/CT car... Last hotair one of that vintage I looked at for a parts car was a bucket of trash, although complete, guy wanted $700 for it and he wanted the aftermarket rims on it back to boot!

just needs a tranny

Well it starts and runs smooth now that i've got it back together but I guess the deal was because the tranny's shot....I bought it apart and didn't really know what I was in for...funny thing that orange State police sticker on the window.

Hey I see you're in Waterbury, I'm in Danbury when I'm not at school. Do you ever make it down to the Marcus Dairy cruise in Danbury on Saturday nights? There's a huge Turbo Buick crew in the area and they have a "Buick Night" at least twice a summer!

I just read the post right above my last one, funny thing is I've had the same exact thing happen to me in Danbury. I bought an '84 T-Type WH-1 about 5 years ago with the little orange sticker on the window. The guy had this crazy story about how he didn't really own the car and it belonged to a dead guy......crazy stuff. Oh yeah I payed 600 bucks for it too, and it ran like hell with only a tiny bit of rust! Needless to say I didn't end up keeping the car unfortunately. Good luck with yours though, looks like you got a good deal!

Hey I see you're in Waterbury, I'm in Danbury when I'm not at school. Do you ever make it down to the Marcus Dairy cruise in Danbury on Saturday nights? There's a huge Turbo Buick crew in the area and they have a "Buick Night" at least twice a summer!

I'm in Newtown and usually find out about the Marcus thing as I drive by it and the end of the day:mad: Hopefully I'll be a bit more tuned in this year!