Walker Cam Sensor Cap 235-1006, Anyone Run These?

Has anyone found a new set of autolite plugs to be bad? Did they change their manufacturing process?
I bought a new set of 24’s gapped them at .030 and the car is now missing.
Verified firing order , 2 times , plug boots all the way on.

I have seen a bad plug, but I would not say brand pacific. Seen more plugs damage while installing.
I would pull them out put the ones you pulled back in. Take a good look at then and look for damage or crude on the electrodes. It’s easy to damage a plug going in. I use a pease of fuel line about 6-8 in long pushed over the plug to screw them in. And try not to use a wobble.Buick’s plugs drop inside a pocket that can hide unwonted trash. Passenger side is hardiest for me

For some reason the drivers side has always been the hardest until I bought one of the integrated wobble sockets that centers on the plugs, I’ve never broken a plug with it, I definitely do not start the plugs with that set up, usually a 1 inch extension on a standard plug socket with no rubber in it to start the threads. I use 24 inches of extension on the drivers side right through the power master and it works well.

I'd steer away from autolite plugs nowadays, they are manufactured in China, they use to be a great plug back in the day.
Look into NGK.