Wake up Texas, Spring is in the air!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Alright guys, for the most part I'm settled in and ready to go out to a local get together. I'm in Keller, TX so where can I go to hang out with other car nuts that's fairly close?

It doesn't have to be an all Buick, Mustang or F-body place either, just so long as their are people proud of their machines hanging out.

Thanks
FS

well, if your willing to drive about 30 miles, on tuesday nights around 8-9pm a bunch of people(60-80 cars) meet out at the wal-mart parking lot in Plano off of 190 and coit. i see a couple of other Buick guys out there every once in a while, i go every chance i get, it 's always a good turnout though.

Tample Academy Dragway

There will be a big meet saturday March 5 @ Temple Academy Dragstrip which is near Temple Tx.. They are calling it "Buick vs. the World". Dont know how far that is from you, but it should be a lot of fun with a good turnout. Hope you can make it.

Re: Tample Academy Dragway

Originally posted by carhell
There will be a big meet saturday March 5 @ Temple Academy Dragstrip which is near Temple Tx.. They are calling it "Buick vs. the World". Dont know how far that is from you, but it should be a lot of fun with a good turnout. Hope you can make it.
Thats the Brand-X Bash. I'm going, its about a 2-2.5 hour drive from the DFW area, Temple is halfway between Waco and Austin, about 150 miles from here. I'll be over at A&S in Keller either this Sat or next Sat the 26th to dyno tune my GN with my new Alky kit :)