Vote on the Homepage

Should Chris Chow's car be on the front page

• Yes, it is a killer car

Votes: 47 25.3%
  • No, it has a V8 instead of a Turbo 6

Votes: 87 46.8%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • It should be replaced with a Turbo Trans Am :)

Votes: 25 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the front page

***There are currently 100 members and 41 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 228 on October 27th, 2003 at 08:04 PM.***

can you believe this? 228 people online out of "thousands" :rolleyes:

id almost bet that there isnt close to 1,000 current members who read this site daily:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TT/A1233
If that's the case, I may try to dig for a mid-late 80's 4 cylinder Turbo Buick Skyhawk (or was it a Skylark) for submission next to Chow's car. Whattd'ya think? Any difference?

No, if you are a nice guy, friends with all the important people on this board, and the car retains the stock suspension you got my vote pal. :) Why Hate?

Originally posted by CARTMAN
No, if you are a nice guy, friends with all the important people on this board, and the car retains the stock suspension you got my vote pal. :) Why Hate?
Exaclty! What's good for the goose is good for the gander....

I think it is a draw. I am counting the people that don't care as a yes for Chris because if they really hated the car being there they would have voted no.

Yes + don't care = 49%

no + TTA = 51%

I think Chris' car might be staying around boys :)

Uh the "I dont care" goes to chris???:rolleyes:

The I dont care goes both ways. 19% for both Chris and NO Chris
The TTA goes one way. 11% for the NO Chris
The Votes for Chris is 29%
The Votes for NO Chris is 41%.

And the total is......Drumroll..............71% for NO Chris. 48% Chris.

WHO is the winner???:rolleyes:

After seeing this its obvious that even though the poll has not had sufficient amount of voting, the trends will stay the same no matter how much you Chow believers want to disagree and bring up the topic of how nice of a guy he is. FACE IT, HALF OF THE BOARD DOESNT LIKE IT SO FAR! I THINK THATS A PRETTY BIG PROBLEM. Bruce should have considered this before hand! NOW WHAT??? Yeah, yeah, yeah, so his car stays up there. Doesn't mean we're all gonna be happy. I will always disagree.:D IF only a few were upset then it would be a different story but we are talking half of the people here! HALF! 1 out of every 2 doesn't think it should be there. Does this tell you anything. Whats that raven?

Scott

Well I'm not sure how you get 71% + 48% to equal 100% :rolleyes:

Applying your logic of splitting the don't care vote I get 62% for giving him the boot and 38% for letting him stay.

Anyways a couple weeks back one of the people that run this board said it was not a democracy, so you know what? It doesn't matter what this poll says. It could be 100% to give CC the boot and you will still lose the fight :eek:

Well I'm not sure how you get 71% + 48% to equal 100% :rolleyes:

Applying your logic of splitting the don't care vote I get 62% for giving him the boot and 38% for letting him stay.

Anyways a couple weeks back one of the people that run this board said it was not a democracy, so you know what? It doesn't matter what this poll says. It could be 100% to give CC the boot and you will still lose the fight :eek:

HAHAH Hey cartman, wanna know how I got 71% and 48%??? Becaused I used the I don't cares as a vote for both my friend. That WAS your idea. If you look at it otherwise the correct way would be 53% NO CHOW, 27 percent CHOW. So, results are virtually 2 to 1. There is no fight. My fight was to prove my point. the polls are in, and I did prove my point my friend. Even if Chows car is still up there, I still WON the fight. Thanks all for your votes in helping me push this issue.:D

Originally posted by charlloots
either way its a awesom car give credit where credit is do

Ok, first awesome has an E at the end, and its give credit where credit is DUE not do. Must be a diehard Chow fan.

Scott:p

Originally posted by Scott4DMny
Ok, first awesome has an E at the end, and its give credit where credit is DUE not do. Must be a diehard Chow fan.

Scott:p
Yeah, I saw that, too. You think we should start a poll regarding the effectiveness of NY schools?

either way its a awesom car give credit where credit is do

I do...I give credit to Chevy for making that car go down the track as fast as it does.

By the way, Turbo Buick stands for what??? Turbo, Buick body? Hmm, cant go nowhere without the engine. Turbo BuickV6, ah thats more like it. Home again!

Scott:D

JESUS YOU GUYS, I AM 21 AND I DONT FIGHT WITH MY SISTER THIS BAD!! I agree that there should be another car up, but right now it doesnt GOD DAMN MATTER! Someone answered their own question, how to solve this problem, ITS EASY.

Send out an email to everyone here with a link to the poll, if they dont click on the link that means THEY DONT CARE ENOUGH, if they click the link then by darn have it THEY CARE AND WILL BE COUNTED. I feel like a ballot counter in florida:mad:

No, the car should not be on the front page, and he should not bear the top member status. I have never witnessed him helping anybody with techical help. I did not know who he was untill this SBC car hit the scene. Maybe I am under a rock, but I would have known him in he contributed here on TB.COM.

Originally posted by Ted A.
No, the car should not be on the front page, and he should not bear the top member status. I have never witnessed him helping anybody with techical help. I did not know who he was untill this SBC car hit the scene. Maybe I am under a rock, but I would have known him in he contributed here on TB.COM.

I agree with you here. I never even heard the name chris chow until about a month ago, and I have been a member here for quite a while. I have posted and replied in many different forums, but never once did I hear his name about anything. Then my buddy shows up with this CD with a bunch of movies burned on it of GN's racing. I thought that car was bad and wondered why I never heard of him. Then I seen it was a SBC. THAT's why!:mad:

I voted for the TTA. It may have Pontiac badges but it has the heart and soul of a Buick and TTA guys are as much of this board as TR guys. :cool:

The twin turbo car is a chevy and a chevy v-8 and that's all there is to it. There's plenty of chevy boards I'm sure.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
I voted for the TTA. It may have Pontiac badges but it has the heart and soul of a Buick and TTA guys are as much of this board as TR guys. :cool:

The twin turbo car is a chevy and a chevy v-8 and that's all there is to it. There's plenty of chevy boards I'm sure.

Hell John, I consider you more of an outstanding member than Chris Chow. The parts you've sold and the amounts that you've done appear to me as more respectable than Chris Chows. Even though I'd never ask to borrow your tools!:D

Scott

I hacvent followed the other thread much.

But I did see who knows how many time saying whats that in the corner, its a power 6

Well if thats the case you could also say whats next to that 6? TurboBUICK, so at least chris' car is a BUICK, if people come here not knowing about turbo buicks or LC2's they might just think the TTA is a slow V8 3rd gen.

Chris is a great guy, its a fast car, its a BUICK, let it stay and quit bit*hing, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.