Virtually new PTS 9/11 converter $550 shipped

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I have a PTS 9/11 billet lockup converter which was stalled at 3200-3400 rpm for a PT61 turbo...it is virtually new with maybe 3000 miles on it (mostly highway). Perfect converter for a PT52-PT67 P-trim turbo depending on combination. Paid $850 brand new about a year ago and have the original receipt. Selling for $550 shipped UPS. Please email me if interested at d0n3d@comcast.net

I am only accepting a check or money order, no paypal. Please email me only at this address and please do not call me at work. First come first serve basis! Thanks guys!

Didnt you have a problem with your car driving over the lu clutch??

I remember you said you couldnt lock it at WOT.....Is that still the case??

Originally posted by broke1
Didnt you have a problem with your car driving over the lu clutch??

I remember you said you couldnt lock it at WOT.....Is that still the case??

hey is it just me or do you always got something negative to say whenever i post something? to my knowledge the converter should be ok, it locked up just fine...I just had other issues with the car that's all...hey if there's any problems with the converter than you can always send it back for a full refund! i'm not trying to rip someone off!

OK for the guys that are interested...I will get pics soon because I haven't taken pics yet...it really is here, I mean a converter is a converter...again please email me if interested! thanks guys