Virgin S2 153 short block

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
i have a virgin on center 153 block fully machined 4.060" bore . LA billet stroker wide journal crank 3.625 stroke . Carallo single pass on center wide journal rods . This setup needs pistions and you will have the strongest buick v6 block money can buy . $6000+ the ride

Last edited:
Your funny that's the price if I would separate them

I really am disappointed when people have not tried to get these parts, and have no idea the crap stuff out there, and complain about price. Can't go and buy the block anymore. I find this a fair price, and will be a long time before you find another block like this. I have found many blocks repaired for $2500, so this beats this by a long shot. GLWS.

It anyone was to pay attention to GNBRETT and look at 95% of his posts, it is him complaining about prices of things he will never buy. He even does that on cars for sale posts too! Grow up dude.
To the OP:
Nice stuff, GLWS

It anyone was to pay attention to GNBRETT and look at 95% of his posts, it is him complaining about prices of things he will never buy. He even does that on cars for sale posts too! Grow up dude.
To the OP:
Nice stuff, GLWS
no douchebag I'm asking if thats the price of the crank and rods new! I just bought a GN and lookn to either go stroker or stage so mind ur own fukn business with ur corny ass lookn el camino u little troll!

Last edited:
Your funny that's the price if I would separate them
ok so the crank and rods NEW cost $3000? I never bought stage II rods nor a Billet crank from LA so I don't know thats why I'm asking. I realize the block cannot be bought new.

no douchebag I'm asking if thats the price of the crank and rods new! I just bought a GN and lookn to either go stroker or stage so mind ur own fukn business with ur corny ass lookn el camino u little troll!
Don't try to back peddle now. ALL of your posts are condescending and childish. It was obvious you were trolling the thread with your ignorant "question" about price, and I was not the only one who saw it that way. There's no "business" on a public forum, nor do I care to try and insult you with names because everyone knows what you are. Enjoy.

Don't try to back peddle now. ALL of your posts are condescending and childish. It was obvious you were trolling the thread with your ignorant "question" about price, and I was not the only one who saw it that way. There's no "business" on a public forum, nor do I care to try and insult you with names because everyone knows what you are. Enjoy.
so asking a price on parts is back peddling? ur a moron! go TROLL somewhere else.....

The crank is one of the best cranks you can buy . The company isn't around anymore. So you can't just buy the crank new . And please stop all this BS on my post . If you don't like the price please click on a different thread thanks

Let the man sell his parts, beautiful stuff , worth every penny !!! Glws .

What heads, intake and front cover work with this block?

What application did these blocks originally come from?

D

The rods are 6.500" you can use ta ,champion , stock heads if u wanted . Just need to shim out the balencer to line up with your accessorys . I believe a stock timing cover will work if not I have a staged timing cover that I can get to sweetin the deal