video: c5 beats gn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: here it is assclown..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
"I'm sorry if you feel that owning used car such as yours is something that I cannot financially attained. "

By saying this, In my mind, you are saying my used car is far below your high standards of a sports car since you most likely drive a vette. Hence the expression, "you think you are better then everybody since you drive a vette and can obvious afford one if you own one"

Here's where I'm starting to think that English is your second language. It was you who initiated this subthread as to whether or not I own a car. And since you are someone who owns a 15+ year old used car, are saying this and thus setting the standard of this subthread about being able to own (thus afford) a car, I just find it funny that you think that I cannot at least own a car of your value...especially when I've already accepted your challenge. So it was you who brought up this comparison of financial status, not me. I'm merely responding to your inquiries.

Simple enough, I think. But for some of you vette guys, with that whole "middle life crisis" thing going on, I have to wonder..

Not there yet, but thanks for asking.

..In closing, you should not come on here expecting a warm welcome posting a kill video of buick vs Vette and then just take cheap shots like, "bohoo, sorry if I hurt you guys feelings" etc...Especially, being it your first few post. If you were a regular here, that would be a different story.

i posted a RECENT video. you and your sort decided to flame me. i am responding. i'm not looking for a date or anything.

So you still have not answer my question. Is that your vette in the video?? If not, what does your vette(again assuming that is what you drive, if you drive anything at all) run, etc..??

that is not my C5. if it was mine, i would have said so in my first post. why do you care what i run? what's the fun of running someone when you already know what he's capable of?

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
Hey See5, I don't think anybody would have cared if you would have explained your 1st post instead of just a link, with a video of a C5 beating a GN. If I went on to corvette forum and put a post , GN beats C5 and didn't explain anything about the cars or even just say , "Hey I thought yall might enjoy this, I found it on "www .com " or something like that, nobody would have thought anything of it, sure GNs lose just like every other car. You came on here knowing full well what you were getting into and you were ready for a big argument, its pretty obvious in how you went about posting the movie and the fact that you had to take the time to register, just so you could post a video. Don't wrag on somebodys screen name when yours isn't even the right C5 not see5, i get that its a joke but no better than wiked, it still gets the point across. If you really had no intention in getting things all riled up, then you would have apoligized when you realized you came off wrong but you didn't, you got what you wanted. By the way nice kill to who ever was racing.

True.

But see how easy it is to bring out the *******s in here, especially when there aren't that many of you due to the low production numbers of your type of car? And you think C5 owners are arrogant *******s?

And I went off on wiked87gn because did you read what he said he did? That's just being an *******.

hahahahahahaha.

you are a funny one, bear in mind i owned a couple of corvettes before, they are great cars, but compare to the performance of a buick, i take the buick anytime,anyday, hands down, corvettes from 1984 on up look just like every other car on the street, buick on the other hand 1982-1987, get recognize anywhere and have a special look that everybody fears , i have not seen that many people droll over my GN, my vettes just got looks but not drolls, and comments on my GN such as "man those cars are wicked", This trully are cars that can kick some AZZ anytime anyday anywhere when well modded, (bolt ons only) ;) ..

This goes for:

This goes for both Camps:
On my count of 3: 1, 2, 3:
Engage Flak Jackets
On my count of 3: 1, 2, 3:
Lock & load with armor piercing:

If you guys keep this up, somebody will want copyrights:

I own a '87 turbo t-type and a new '02 Z06.
I am exempt from everything but the fun

Gary wells
"TOLTK"

My, my, my, Mr See5, you sure have alot to say for someone who never got around to properly answering the first question addressed to you when you posted your link. I'll ask you again... What is your impetus for posting a link illustrating a Corvette racing a Grand National on the street in which the outcome is in favor of the Corvette? We all know this is the Kill/Fish section, you do not have to reiterate that, and your reply stating "videos are fun" is not sufficent. Tell us how you really feel.
It is quite possible your reply will put you in better perspective so we can understand were your animosity towards a 15 year old vehicle comes from. Admission of inadequacy is the first step bro were here to help let it out..

Geoff

Originally posted by Rollin
My, my, my, Mr See5, you sure have alot to say for someone who never got around to properly answering the first question addressed to you when you posted your link. I'll ask you again... What is your impetus for posting a link illustrating a Corvette racing a Grand National on the street in which the outcome is in favor of the Corvette? We all know this is the Kill/Fish section, you do not have to reiterate that, and your reply stating "videos are fun" is not sufficent. Tell us how you really feel.
It is quite possible your reply will put you in better perspective so we can understand were your animosity towards a 15 year old vehicle comes from. Admission of inadequacy is the first step bro were here to help let it out..

Geoff

hehe well said...

One question

Nobody here enjoys a good street race any better than I do. And having done enough of them over the years (hundreds), I've won more than I've lost but I have lost - to several different kinds of cars, including the Vette.

So, big deal if a GN got beat by a Vette. I'm not one to try and make excuses ("My TR is: older, cheaper, has worse brakes, etc...") because you run what you brung. If you spent more on or for your car than I did, than good for you. But it doesn't matter one whit when you line 'em up - at that point, it's simply a matter of who's got the most.

So, Mr. See5, just answer one question for me if you will. What year and make car (Vette I take it?) do you own? You don't have to list the mods or times; just tell us about your car.

We're all a bunch of big boys here. Some are more vocal about their thinking as to why you simply posted a GN getting killed when in fact you apparently are not a GN owner. So, I understand their defensiveness - and I'm willing to bet that you do too. Actually, it was most likely the exact kind of response you anticipated and hoped for. But who really cares?

Just tell me about your car. I'm not going to drive to D.C. to run you; plenty of good competition here in Ohio. If you drop the evasive type of responses (you're obviously a very intelligent and logical person), you might see that people here are a pretty darn good bunch of people.

So... just the facts, ok? Tell me about your car. ;)

Re: One question

Originally posted by Raven

(you're obviously a very intelligent and logical person)

:rolleyes: ...I have to disagree. Being evasive and witty with replys to simple questions, is more on the lines of being a MORON.:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: C5 is the same as Z06 right?

Originally posted by See5

Sorry, but your Turbobuick.com names is "wiked87gn" which is NINE letters, not SEVEN. (cantcount87gn?)

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...I'm actually still trying to figure out where the other two letters are that would make "NINE" in his username...perhaps the term characters would have been more appropriate? Either way, I'm sure a person as intelligent as yourself doesn't need to be told the difference between numbers and letters...we are obviously all inferior beings who should bow down to your supremacy...even if all you are doing is throwing out retorts while using big words in order to make you feel better about yourself. The only reason I'm even responding is because I'm bored out of my mind right now and this whole thread is so amusing I couldn't help but jump in and hope to be the next to have my post ripped apart so as to make me feel like a nimrod. Oh well, how about this, now I'll throw in a hypocritical statement I heard sometime back, "arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

Re: Re: Re: C5 is the same as Z06 right?

Originally posted by wicked87gn
WOW!!!!! this guy is really a moron, lmao, (wikedgn) seven letters, hence that is all that california allows you to have on ur license place, i could not get wickedgn, more than seven letters you moron...i am done with this childish stuff,it is pretty obvious he wants a pissing contest, i for once, like corvettes, but a friend of mine who has a 2001 Z06 not a C5 , even supercharged the damn thing, and still could only run 7.98's in the 1/8 of a mile, vettes are not made for drag racing and he found out the hard way, that being $8,500 dollars for the ATI supercharged, that he ended up taking off anyways, my stock motor GN with a few bolt ons would off taking this guy with his $41,000+$8,500=$49,500 Z06 anytime of the day. enough said.
Thanks Harold
Mr.wicked 87gn, First of all Its non of your f###king busness how I spend my money. At least I have it spend. I installed the ATI supercharger on my Z06 as a R&D project on my own car to see if I wanted to get involved with doing installs for customers. I never intended to leave the SC on. This is how I got started with Buicks many years ago Why dont you tell these people how you backed down from racing me after I took you for a ride & how your car puts out a whooping 300 rwhp. & has run mid 12's not 11's Furthermore stop calling me every day & picking my brain for info & acting like my friend. So you can come on this forum & try & act intelligent. occasionally I run into jealous people like yourself with no talent who talk behind my back. Another thing you dont have my permission to slander me as you have. Dont include in me in any of these moronic posts anymore. Compareing a Vette to a Buick is ridicules anyway they both are great cars but serve different driving functions. Regards Lou Czarnota ( Former NHRA record holder with YES A BUICK )

Re: Re: Re: Re: C5 is the same as Z06 right?

Originally posted by turbolou
Thanks Harold
Mr.wicked 87gn, First of all Its non of your f###king busness how I spend my money. At least I have it spend. I installed the ATI supercharger on my Z06 as a R&D project on my own car to see if I wanted to get involved with doing installs for customers. I never intended to leave the SC on. This is how I got started with Buicks many years ago Why dont you tell these people how you backed down from racing me after I took you for a ride & how your car puts out a whooping 300 rwhp. & has run mid 12's not 11's Furthermore stop calling me every day & picking my brain for info & acting like my friend. So you can come on this forum & try & act intelligent. occasionally I run into jealous people like yourself with no talent who talk behind my back. Another thing you dont have my permission to slander me as you have. Dont include in me in any of these moronic posts anymore. Compareing a Vette to a Buick is ridicules anyway they both are great cars but serve different driving functions. Regards Lou Czarnota ( Former NHRA record holder with YES A BUICK )
Hey Lou, when i posted this about your car there was no punt intented toward YOU or your car, Noticed that i said a FRIEND and did not mention any names, Furthermore i really dont give a husky F*** how you spend your money nor have I ever tried to pick your brains about this cars (ever), true I have learned a great deal about them and i have done it Through you and your tech session that you have anually, and I am not afraid to say it, you are a great man and know your S*** about Turbo Buicks but you also have a temper as we see now, and your good moments as well , on another Note, I really thought I considered myself to be your friend FYOI "you could use some friends", but thanks for clarifying that I am not( I guess any other buick owner I meet from now on) will not be getting the reference from ME to come see YOU, as I have done in the past many times, now to clarify about my cars performance on the dyno that day, you and everybody that was there know( that I ran only 19psi that day with the Xylene and 91 crappy gas mix that we have here in california) and that the guy running the Dyno messed up my second Run which was the best of all Three runs, the 303 rwhp and 437torque recorded was the last run, and the car was hot by that point (remember you did all the work in my car and you get all the recognition for its performance) , as far as the 12.6@108mph I ran as Carlsbad was done at 22psi( crappiest track you ever) I had a 1.98 60foot and did it with BFG drag radials, now., I have more on my combo with the 3,500 stall, slicks and the tranny redone by Art Carr, I am sure the car will be mid to low 11's no problem. regards Harold AKA Kevin.;) ;)

Re: hahahahahahaha.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
buick on the other hand 1982-1987, get recognize anywhere and have a special look that everybody fears ..

does the phrase,

"nice Monte"

ring any bells?

Originally posted by Rollin
My, my, my, Mr See5, you sure have alot to say for someone who never got around to properly answering the first question addressed to you when you posted your link. I'll ask you again...

answered already.
here it is again.
recent video.
relevant car for this forum.

What is your impetus for posting a link illustrating a Corvette racing a Grand National on the street in which the outcome is in favor of the Corvette? We all know this is the Kill/Fish section, you do not have to reiterate that, and your reply stating "videos are fun" is not sufficent. Tell us how you really feel.

consult Ms. Cleo if you want to further read my mind.

It is quite possible your reply will put you in better perspective so we can understand were your animosity towards a 15 year old vehicle comes from.

show me how i displayed animosity towards this 15 year old vehicle from my initial post.

Admission of inadequacy is the first step bro were here to help let it out..

sure it's not you who has inadequacy issues when you can't seem to just watch a short video and move on?

Re: One question

Originally posted by Raven

So, big deal if a GN got beat by a Vette. I'm not one to try and make excuses ("My TR is: older, cheaper, has worse brakes, etc...") because you run what you brung. If you spent more on or for your car than I did, than good for you. But it doesn't matter one whit when you line 'em up - at that point, it's simply a matter of who's got the most.

couldn't have said it better. i'm sure most guys on here aren't like the ones that gets so touchy and were so easily drawn out by my post. it's fun sometimes :)

We're all a bunch of big boys here. Some are more vocal about their thinking as to why you simply posted a GN getting killed when in fact you apparently are not a GN owner.

is it against this forum rules to post kills on a GN by another car?

So, I understand their defensiveness - and I'm willing to bet that you do too.

bruce lee in the above post called it, inadequacy.

Just tell me about your car. I'm not going to drive to D.C. to run you; plenty of good competition here in Ohio. If you drop the evasive type of responses (you're obviously a very intelligent and logical person), you might see that people here are a pretty darn good bunch of people.

i own a few cars. one of them is a 98 C5.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: C5 is the same as Z06 right?

Originally posted by wishihadabuick

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...I'm actually still trying to figure out where the other two letters are that would make "NINE" in his username...perhaps the term characters would have been more appropriate?

awesome. someone wants to exercise his newly acquired GED.

make that, 7 letters and 2 numbers, that's 2 numbers!

Either way, I'm sure a person as intelligent as yourself doesn't need to be told the difference between numbers and letters...we are obviously all inferior beings who should bow down to your supremacy...even if all you are doing is throwing out retorts while using big words in order to make you feel better about yourself.

can you still fit these 7 letters and 2 numbers, that's 2 numbers...on a CA license plate?

The only reason I'm even responding is because I'm bored out of my mind right now and this whole thread is so amusing I couldn't help but jump in and hope to be the next to have my post ripped apart so as to make me feel like a nimrod. Oh well, how about this, now I'll throw in a hypocritical statement I heard sometime back, "arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

i have no need to ridicule the mentally retarded, obviously you do.

Rollin..

Do us all a favor and close this pointless thread, and then ban this assclown, as he obviously has nothing good to say or bring to the board.

Re: Rollin..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Do us all a favor and close this pointless thread, and then ban this assclown, as he obviously has nothing good to say or bring to the board.
AMEN TO THAT. SEE5= TROLL

I was expecting more from you Mr See5. Instead I get the standard whimsical banter of evasion. Hmmm lets see .....I'll answer a question with a question, good concept, but leaves you looking a little short on substance. As far as your video I did'nt have to see it to know what it contained. You must remember you came to us, we did not seek you. That said until you have something to add besides "lets go stir them boys up" attitude and until you can justify your postion as to why you posted in the first place, I'm thru with you. This thread is locked.

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.