Very Large Parts list.....project is going bye bye

How much for wheels shipped to 39208 paypal? Any rubbing issues? What's the backspace?

If the console has the lower black part and in MINT condition I may want it also.

Well I dont have any rear seats anymore but I do have a nice trunk lid. It's not Pristine or New though. It's a good trunk lid without any rust. How far are you from Battle Creek? I have a buddy that lives there and could get it at least that ar as long as I have a payment.

I've got an extra rear seat...(since I bought yours...;) ) if it works out, great, if not, no biggie.

Hey J, how much for the lower GN door panels? Tell whoever, that I will sell the rear seat that I bought from you for $200 plus shipping. The back seat still doesn't fit my car and has the gap between the deck lid even though my original rear seats did not.

No job, future marraige, selling my house, no room, no time, Regal project is in pieces in the garage/bedroom/basement/atttick/kitchen sink/bathtub/on the couch/in the underwear drawer!:biggrin: IT ALL HAS TO GO NOW!!

1. Dutweiller front mount intercooler Very Nice

2. Black trim

3. Black headlight bezels

4. Weld Pro Stars 15x8 rears no tires, 15x6 front with brand new 205/60R15's, new center caps and lug nuts

5. All grey interior trim

6. DriveShaft Safetly Loop

7. Rust free doors

8. Rust free trunk lid

9. Rust free body (needs drivers front path which I have, otherwise perfect body)

10. GN Center Counsol

11. Very Nice GN steering Wheel

12. Chrome trim (most very nice)

13. GN 8.5 Posi Rear (new S10 cylinders, soft shoes, aluminum drums, Brand new in the box bushings, new gear oil and posi additive)

14. 3.5in DynoTech driveshat with Billet ends for 8.5/200r4 (Very bad ass)

15. Rust free trunk lid

16. Very nice Turbo hood

17. Rust free fender

18. 200R4 cross member

19. stock 8.5/200r4 driveshaft

20. 1 year old new 86-87 front air dams

21. Original 86-87 air dams good shape

22. New grey GBody parts ABS headliner for hardtop

23. Dash instrument cluster bezel

24. Dash radio bezel

25. 86-87 engine harness

26. passenger side plastic TURBO inner fender

27. Grey Seat Belts

28. Black Front bumper Nice

29. GN Steering column Grey

30. Rebuilt 85 GN 200r4 trans

31. Core Support

32. GN High Ratio Steering Gear box Very nice shape

33. Rear fiberglass Bumper fillers never painted, just bolted on the car

34. Chrome rear tailights Complete and very nice

35. New Ceramic coated uncut turbo heat sheild

36. 84-86 Chrome Regal grille

37. GM Door weatherstripping (not sure which door it's for, I'd have to look)

38. Silver mirrors

39. Refinished GN lower door panels

40. Grey 86 T Type buckets seats (Very Nice)

41. NOS *COMPLETE* shifter handle Grey, I even have the clip for it thanks to some good members here on the board!!

42. Turbo Hood Ornament

43. Front Canadian inner bumper suuport (hard to find! blasted and painted)

44. Floor shift cable

45. Steering column to tranny linkage

46. Tranny bracket for floor shifter

47. CD player

48. Chrome manual Antenna

49. Complete set of Door Escutcheons

I dont want to ship the big stuff unless you set up through freight on a pallet and I can drop it off. I dont have a busines account so if you have one or know somebody that does, it's going to save a whole bunch of money.

Just PM me if you are interested, I'm not going to put prices on this stuff becuase I'm open to fare offers and things will get much cheaper if multiple items are bought. I'm going to put an offer on another house so mine needs to be cleaned out. I am not looking to get rich, just need some of my money back. Or someone could come by and buy all of this stuff and finish what I started and have a great start to an Intercooled Regal.
how much for 1 year air dam, 10pc seat belts.

I'm in need of a mint drivers side pillar cover (the grey plastic part on the inside) for t-top car if you have it.

Thanks!

Sorry Max, I do have all of the grey plastic but it's for a hardtop car.

Jeremy...what the hay man! What are you wanting for the GN lower door panels? Also what gray interior trim do you have, I might be interested? Do you have the complete gray dash?

P.S. I would have given you a call but I just got back from a 2 day training class up in Ft. Worth