Very Large Parts list.....project is going bye bye

Man, you sure got somethin for beat up TRs don't ya:rolleyes: I bet you played with a lot of play-doh and ate a lot too as a kid?;) I guess beings I've had junk cars almost my whole life I get tired of the eyesores. So what's the deal with getting rid of your house? Her's is better? Size or location? I thought you practically did a whole renovation?

Anyways, congrats dude. Just remember after you tie the knot it can't get any worse, only better:biggrin:

Well brotha, anything that I can do to help you out man. No need to have a white hood on your WE4! Maybe if we get the black hood on there Jenn would feel better about riding in it? Then all we have to do is spray paint those white fillers!

Play-Doh.....mmmm that stuff was tasty!:biggrin:

Longshot but interested in this if it hasnt already sold:

14. 3.5in DynoTech driveshat with Billet ends for 8.5/200r4 (Very bad ass)

Well brotha, anything that I can do to help you out man. No need to have a white hood on your WE4! Maybe if we get the black hood on there Jenn would feel better about riding in it? Then all we have to do is spray paint those white fillers!

I'm sure the white hood, dented roof, and no headliner and carpet isn't too appealing;) Play-doh wasn't really my thing. Other kids ate glue, I chewed on the lead mini blinds:)

Longshot but interested in this if it hasnt already sold:

14. 3.5in DynoTech driveshat with Billet ends for 8.5/200r4 (Very bad ass)

scotty4mydoggy! Sorry borther, I had over 70 PM's about the driveshaft so far. It is sold pending payment. If anything changes, the best I can do is make another post just for that. But for now it is sold.

Do you still have the 200 R4 and will it work in an 89 TTA?

I do still have the trans. As long as your car is set up for a 200r4, it'll work! I'm not sure what those cars originally came with as far as a trans so you may want to check first.

I'm sure the white hood, dented roof, and no headliner and carpet isn't too appealing;) Play-doh wasn't really my thing. Other kids ate glue, I chewed on the lead mini blinds:)

HAHA!!!! I figured as much!

Noah has so much Play-DOH sitting in his room, I'm half tempted to go grab a spoon! It would be almost like Sherbert, just not cold!!!

We'll get that car up to snuff Jesse, at least you have tires now:biggrin:

i need
driveshaft safety loop, steering wheel, ship to mexico zip code 47190 jalisco mexico, pics, please:biggrin:

i need
driveshaft safety loop, steering wheel, ship to mexico zip code 47190 jalisco mexico, pics, please:biggrin:

I'll look into shipping to go to mexico and let you know. Sometimes it not exactly fun to ship to other countries!

For those of you guys that wanted the Duttweiler Intercooler.....it's back up for sale!

Just so happens I have a good set of used BLACK fillers if ya wanna trade!!!!!

I know, I know............Packrat........:p

Just so happens I have a good set of used BLACK fillers if ya wanna trade!!!!!

I know, I know............Packrat........:p

As long as they're as soft as Jenn's @ss, sure why not;) Hey Jeremy, you should post pics of some of this stuff. People like pics LOL!

scotty4mydoggy! Sorry borther, I had over 70 PM's about the driveshaft so far. It is sold pending payment. If anything changes, the best I can do is make another post just for that. But for now it is sold.

No problem. Good luck on the marriage! The kids make it all worth it in the long run. Shootin' for kid #2.....literally:biggrin:

As long as they're as soft as Jenn's @ss, sure why not;) Hey Jeremy, you should post pics of some of this stuff. People like pics LOL!

Yeah no kidding, I've just about had it with taking pics and never hearing back from people. I bet you I've had to re-charge my camera 15 times in the past two days! "Hi can I have a 4 angle view of the grey NOS shifter handle?"

Hmmm, what does a grey NOS shifter handle look like?:confused:

"Do you have a pic of the bolt that holds the inner fender onto the outer?" ----NO!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Just kidding guys but you'd be suprised what I've had to take pictures of lately!