Very Large Parts list.....project is going bye bye

Sorry to hear about your project. :( It would be great if someone stepped up for the whole thing. I would be interested in some things if that doesn't happen. I'll PM.

Sounds like big changes coming.
Bob

I know Bob, lots and lots of BIG changes but Ashley and Noah are worth it. I'm very sad for the Regal, honeslt it's really crappy and has taken a lot of thinking to get to this point but I just have t do it for the better of my family.

Let me know what you may need. I'll be glad to help my friend!

Items sold:

New front air dams

stock driveshaft

grey bucket

Black door handles

Taillights ----pending

Engine Harness ----pending

Doors -----Pending

Used front dams ----pending

I feel your pain brother !...........good luck with your sales and the future.

Thanks Dwayne! Hopefully I get enough back from this project to put a down payment on this house without having to sell my house first.

Items sold:

New front air dams

stock driveshaft

grey bucket

Black door handles

Taillights ----pending

Engine Harness ----pending

Doors -----Pending

Used front dams

Bumper fillers

Front mount IC

Headliner

CD player

Jesse, I'm still working on getting you an escutcheon brother. I'll hook you up for free if I can. I dont want to break this set up though. They are very nice. I'll also work on the door parts for you.

That's cool man. WHenever you can get around to it let me know. Still need a sender and/or pump also. I'm gonna try getting the rest of the BS on my car nailed down this weekend. I want to get the roof pulled next weekend so we'll see what happens. If I can come out in June I REALLY want to drive the buick if possible:cool:

That's cool man. WHenever you can get around to it let me know. Still need a sender and/or pump also. I'm gonna try getting the rest of the BS on my car nailed down this weekend. I want to get the roof pulled next weekend so we'll see what happens. If I can come out in June I REALLY want to drive the buick if possible:cool:

You BETTER come out in June...AND you BETTER be drivin that Buick!!!!:biggrin:

TTT for a GREAT freind and CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You BETTER come out in June...AND you BETTER be drivin that Buick!!!!:biggrin:

TTT for a GREAT freind and CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and if it breaks you BETTER get a trailer and come get me! Aside from minor details it seems to be all good though:cool:

Keith and Jesse, I have something up my sleeve now that I need to get parts to Troy and a black hood to you Jesse.

I'm thinking a road trip to Keiths soon. We'll talk about it later. Keith, your going to have some extra parts arriving tomorrow for Troy. Just keep them safe. The hood is too big for me to send with Ben tomorrow so I'll use it as an excuse to cruise to Des Moines and force Jesse to actually drive that baby!!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks Keith, we needed to make this a family and get rid of a house. I hope it all works out and I get back to work sometme soon.

Jeremy, sorry to hear about the Regal, but you can always build another. Do what is best for the family for now.

I would like prices on the following. I will figure out how to pick up from you.

Thanks
Bryan

Keith and Jesse, I have something up my sleeve now that I need to get parts to Troy and a black hood to you Jesse.

I'm thinking a road trip to Keiths soon. We'll talk about it later. Keith, your going to have some extra parts arriving tomorrow for Troy. Just keep them safe. The hood is too big for me to send with Ben tomorrow so I'll use it as an excuse to cruise to Des Moines and force Jesse to actually drive that baby!!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks Keith, we needed to make this a family and get rid of a house. I hope it all works out and I get back to work sometme soon.

Sounds good! You know me----I like to hoard parts....even if they aren't mine!!!:biggrin::biggrin: Did you call me a Packrat????:p

Man, you sure got somethin for beat up TRs don't ya:rolleyes: I bet you played with a lot of play-doh and ate a lot too as a kid?;) I guess beings I've had junk cars almost my whole life I get tired of the eyesores. So what's the deal with getting rid of your house? Her's is better? Size or location? I thought you practically did a whole renovation?

Anyways, congrats dude. Just remember after you tie the knot it can't get any worse, only better:biggrin: