Vendors at BG

wolfmann442

Car Poor
Looking to score some parts while at the race.Do they take check,or do i need cash,or debit card?

Thanks,James

i always use cold hard cash, better chance of getting a deal when your flashing the american greenbacks.

ex. "i'm paying cash so screw the government, don't charge me any tax." :eek:

We will be accepting cash, checks, or credit cards at BG. I have found most people don't want to carry enough cash for the big ticket items like turbos and afternarket ecus.

Support you TurboBuick.com vendors! Let them know we appreciate them sponsoring the board!

Cash is KING! ;) Scot W.

ya I have ALWAYS felt that way .. my Dad drilled it into my head!! :eek: now with the economy tanking I really wouldn't feel to good taking a check from someone you don't know:eek: call me crazy I guess OR read some of the horror story's here about not getting parts they paid for:rolleyes: :( Have fun next week guys!!

That guy on tv said cash was worthless and we should buy gold! Last time I checked, no one was excepting gold bars for payment.... Cash is still king :biggrin:

We will be accepting cash, checks, or credit cards at BG. I have found most people don't want to carry enough cash for the big ticket items like turbos and afternarket ecus.

Another reason Cal is a top vendor. Trust....