new (last week) Kumho's
Vigilate 9 convertor
trans worked by shop in AZ
upgraded front shaft
new radiator (last week)
interior immaculate
73,800 miles

no dents!

what would be a good retail price for this brick? NADA is booking it out @ $18,500

I hate to tell you this but right now 10,000 be hard to get. The market for everything is down. Just saw one sell that had 25,000 invested go for 11.500. And his truck was real nice.

Condition inside and out will dicate its worth. $10-12k seems to be what they are pullen which is pathetic imo but it is what it is I guess.

20080508-q-lolcats-gorgeous-george-galloway-in-the-gutter.jpg

I guess its time to put it in a storage box in the back of the yard and stop driving it for another 5 years.

Yup pretty much the value is in the gutter... only the pristine stockers are bringing in anything close to there worth these days.

I think the best thing you can do is put it in storage. I picked one up earlier this year with 48,xxxx miles for 11,500.00 completely stock unmolested truck. To the point it still had the original alt and starter. If you want to see what they are going for a good place to look is SyTy/SGT Forums , but you can always put it on e-bay and maybe you get someone to fall in love with it and gives you what you want. You never know.

I think the best thing you can do is put it in storage. I picked one up earlier this year with 48,xxxx miles for 11,500.00 completely stock unmolested truck. To the point it still had the original alt and starter. If you want to see what they are going for a good place to look is SyTy/SGT Forums , but you can always put it on e-bay and maybe you get someone to fall in love with it and gives you what you want. You never know.

I agree but beware posting it up on syty.net will result in your feelings getting hurt. I've been a member over there since it began and those guys know there trucks and know pretty much some history on just about every truck produced so you won't get offers of 18k on that forum but real world offers which tend to offend most.

good luck

If you get $10k I would be impressed. I like your mod list, but modded trucks dont sell.

Sy's are pulling in more right now than the Ty's, I have noticed too ---

Looking for a Syclone

I own a 86 Grand National and I am interested in purchasing a GMC Sysclone. Can someone please tell me where I can find one?

I own a 86 Grand National and I am interested in purchasing a GMC Sysclone. Can someone please tell me where I can find one?

When you find one you like get the vin and search it over on syty.net or post up asking if anybody knows anything about this truck vin# blah blah and you'll get some background info on that truck because those guys over there have documented info on most trucks and personal experiences and could save you a big head ache or point you to a known good well taken care of truck.

ya the value has gone down the tube lately. there being sold really cheap better to tuck it way until the valve comes back up.