Value Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I rec'd a PM back, and pictures and detailed info are to follow. "As soon as her daughter wakes up"...............

If this is legit I will leave it open, otherwise.........

hey lady how bout this, you, your son, the mother of the baby all move into some high quality trailer park and live happily ever after. I will pay your first months rent. Then I will find a HOT 25yo woman for the man who owns these car's. I can tell he has class. So I am not really sure why he married you in the first place. Cause we can all see you aint got none. Get a life...

The winking Emoticon,gives me the idea that this is a practical joke.(and what mommie would make their little boy live in the garage.)

Wow guys RELAX. I didn't know how sensative you all are. Listen, I will post pictures for all of those people who resorted to name calling and trashing me. This post we written for assistance, from what I thought were men. Sorry, I didn't mean to kill anyones ego. Sorry for invading your forum. I will retrack my question, but would like to close with pictures in order to clear my so-called "trashed" character. Thanks for those who actually reponded positively!

Wow guys RELAX. I didn't know how sensative you all are. Listen, I will post pictures for all of those people who resorted to name calling and trashing me. This post we written for assistance, from what I thought were men. Sorry, I didn't mean to kill anyones ego. Sorry for invading your forum. I will retrack my question, but would like to close with pictures in order to clear my so-called "trashed" character. Thanks for those who actually reponded positively!

Well you better get them posted quick because my trigger finger is getting awful itchy:biggrin:

BTW we have a board member (actually several ) not far from your location, care if he comes over to inspect them and tell you what they are worth?

I don't see the BS meter dropping yet.

Attachments

• bs.jpeg
    bs.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 376
Pictures

Here are the pictures my daughter took for me a little while ago. Just for the records that this was not a joke, lie or whatever you guys think it was. I was looking for information and I went to the wrong place.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 372
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 373
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 370
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 371

I think when you said "I am going to MAKE HIM sell those things if it's the last thing I do" is extremely SELFISH and sounds like you're a bully.

May I ask you... what your passion is? What do you enjoy? What makes you happy?

fair warning...If you've tried to get him to sell them and you've been unsucessful...and now you're pushing to sell them anyway, you're asking for marriage problems.

Glad your not my wife! Have him post and see how he feels about getting rid of his collection. I'm sure he's been on the board if he has a collection like that. Then maybe you'll get sme better responces instead of trying to backdoor him.

If you were my wife, Youd have a size 11 up your a$$ as you were flying out the front door!:eek:

Glad your not my wife! Have him post and see how he feels about getting rid of his collection. I'm sure he's been on the board if he has a collection like that. Then maybe you'll get sme better responces instead of trying to backdoor him.

If you were my wife, Youd have a size 11 up your a$$ as you were flying out the front door!:eek:

:eek: yippieeeeee go get her. I bet he has no clue. I bet if and when he ever see's this thread he will do the deed himself. I would. Buh Bye wifey:rolleyes:

You'd best get back in the kitchen and fix him a turkey pot pie before you get the back of his good right hand!:tongue:

Seriously...you could sell the GNX, buy a house outright with cash and still keep the GNs and the Viper. IF you want to continue breast-feeding your son:eek:

I just have to say that if you have a collection like that, your house should be plenty big enough to move your son, gf, and future grandchild in. Why make the man sacrifice his garage and collection? He's already putting a roof over your head and would probably do the same for YOUR son. Cut him a break.

Yes, you are correct. I had just found out that he put me in SERIOUS financial problems, which why should anyone believe, but for the sake of those who is waiting for the drama and eating popcorn, I will take time to elaborate. There is more to life the BUICKS!. This was a serious threads that we turned into massive JOKE. So in order to turn a negative into a positive I will responds to anyone curious about these cars. Just for the records, I am 47 and have been with my husband since age 17. Have 3 kids and live for them. Converting my garage would be like a small apartment for my son, ONLY to give him space with his gf and baby. So kills me for taking care of my family. This is the problem with today's society. No one gives a crap. And in case you are wondering, I am cuban-american born and raised in Miami, Florida. My passion is Life, I Enjoy Life and being alive with my family make me happy!!!
I think when you said "I am going to MAKE HIM sell those things if it's the last thing I do" is extremely SELFISH and sounds like you're a bully.

May I ask you... what your passion is? What do you enjoy? What makes you happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.